Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

cali crackdown on street racing.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 01:34 AM
Default RE: cali crackdown on street racing.

im in CA, Bay Area, at Hot Import Night San Mateo a homie of mine, his friends car was in the show, and none of the parts had vins because he painted over them with 8 different paint jobs, well it was taken, and CRUSHED =/ sad sad sad

Old 06-22-2007, 03:10 AM

Im in cali too, things are getting hot here... you NEED to prove legally somehow if you got a blown engine or new tranny that you bought it NOT hot, or else if they see a # mismatched ure done, things are so hot people are actually making their cars mexican (and having to pay a mexican "have car tax") just to keep the blues from taking them out.

Old 06-22-2007, 03:20 AM
Banned

Hondas are the most frequantly stolen car..... but that is NOT the way to go about tackling the problem. Just another fine example of how ****ty the system is here.

Here is my policy on drugs... Why the **** dont they leagalise everything? Supply and demand would go through the floor, they would be so cheap that people would be able to buy more.. and the crack adicts would over dose.. and remove them selves from the gene pool... and eventually it will become so hard to make a profit from it, production will be at a minimum... and all the crack heads will be dead. The weak become adicted and die... the strong able minded person survives and puts a positive contribution to the gene pool.I believe that people wont even want to do it... the more people are told not to do something.. the more likely they are going to want to know why. Curiosity always gets the better of us... and lets face it... there is nothing thrilling about doing something perfectly legal.. BORING.

SEBBA FOR PRESIDENT

Old 06-22-2007, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

California really is the worst place to live it seems. It really is a stupid way to get people to stop. I dont understand it. Theres nothing you can do to stop people from doing it.

So sebba are you suggesting they legalize street racing too

Old 06-22-2007, 07:23 AM

that's f***ed up!!!!!!! the pulled somebody over for a tail light, checked the trani, it was stolen, he had a receipt but they still crushed it??!?!?!?!!/ that's ****ED!!! i'd shoot every cop tire i could!

Old 06-22-2007, 09:11 AM
Super Moderator

I still after reading more, dont understand the logic. Especially when it seems the cars they are destroyed werent destroyed because they were caught street racing, it was because of the parts. So someone with an illegal car who never street races, could have their car destroyed. It makes no sense. And also i thought this was funny

Hoang said he was caught late last year racing his prized car, on which he spent at least $10,000 to get into top shape. The 350-horsepower engine topped out at 160 mph, Hoang said, swearing it could beat a Corvette or even a Ferrari.
HAHAHAHA

Old 06-22-2007, 09:25 AM

HERE you need all engines and trannies BAR'D legal at all the State Refs.................then they give you a sticker to put on your firewall. no wonder why i DONT drive a Honda

Old 06-22-2007, 11:37 AM

then on top of the 50 bucks a night to race at gateway internation(stl) its more money to get the damn flame suit, helmet, cage thats required for certain times.

Old 06-22-2007, 12:00 PM
Banned

They are ********. YES legalise street racing

Old 06-22-2007, 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

They are ********. YES legalise street racing
and your a retard.... this posts IMO makes you look your age sebba.

Quick Reply: cali crackdown on street racing.