Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

can anyone get this program for free?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Default RE: can anyone get this program for free?

Like Nate said, man... I myself use Utorrent, and have yet to have any issues with it.

Old 08-04-2007, 05:54 AM

ok, the photostudio is still dling... but i dled a cd and it goes to winRAR (if u know what that is) and i can play it there, but how do i get it into windows media player? i tried searchin for music but that didnt work... any other ideas?

Old 08-04-2007, 03:33 PM

anyone know? i wanna put it on a cd and i cant figure out how....

Old 08-04-2007, 04:31 PM

whats the format..."ISO-img"

Old 08-04-2007, 09:51 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchetman9449

ok, the photostudio is still dling... but i dled a cd and it goes to winRAR (if u know what that is) and i can play it there, but how do i get it into windows media player? i tried searchin for music but that didnt work... any other ideas?
You should be able to open up the cd drive and unzip it straight from the cd drive. You don't open it using media player...that's only for music such as mp3s or wav, etc.
If you don't know what drive the CD is on, just click on the start tab, click on "my computer" and it will be either "D" or "E" drive. Click on the drive and the winRAR item should be there and then all you do is click it to unzip it...as long as you have winRAR on your computer. I don't know if winZIP can open it, but it won't hurt to try.

**Wait, it sounds like you're talking about two different things here Mr. ADHD. You're downloading that program and trying to play a music cd at the same time? A cd that you dl'd, I take it from torrents? You'll have to unzip it onto your harddrive first, then burn it with windows media or whatever you like.**

Old 08-04-2007, 11:49 PM

yea, ya lost me... haha... bit i figured it out. i had to extract it to a certain format then search for it....

thanks alot guys, torrents are great, already got 8 cd's off em...

Old 08-05-2007, 11:04 PM

hey soul, i seen u can get movies from torrents too.... do you know how to get them into a file or whatever that i can burn..i have a dvd burner and that would be AWSOME if i could get movies like that too...

Old 08-06-2007, 12:31 AM

well i download the ISO files of the dvds and just burn them with DVD Decrypter...or if it is a wmv or avi i use nero and make a video dvd...its so easy let me know if u need help....cause i download everything "GAMES,software,movies and music too"

Old 08-06-2007, 09:56 AM

sweet.. im about to try it... do you download movies that are in theaters? cuz i seen that the simspons movie is on there... but i also heard that movies u get that are still in theatres are very bad quality.

Old 08-06-2007, 10:07 AM

i got a couple more questions... how big about hsould a movie file be? i see alot that are 700ish, 1500ish, and 4000ish.. and when i get to the page and i gotta click where i wanna dl it form, like mininova.org, snarf-it.org, fenopy.org, meganova.org, torrentportal.org, or bittorrent.org... what one is best? and finaly, how long does it take u to dl a movie or program?? cuz that photostudio still isnt done, and the movies go SLOW... sorry bout all the questions, haha..

Quick Reply: can anyone get this program for free?