Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Can anyone look up cell phone numbers?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Banned
Default RE: Can anyone look up cell phone numbers?

Genius.... that is one way to find the USER.... I want to find the bill payer and the address on the account.

Nevermind guys, I found out what I needed.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

WTF does it matter what the bill payer is. If all you want to do is return the phone it shouldnt matter and if its not yours then to me it shouldnt really matter to you. Just to get it back to the user should be enough

Old 09-02-2008, 08:04 AM

this thread sucks. All of sebba's cell phone threads suck. hahaha

Old 09-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

WTF does it matter what the bill payer is. If all you want to do is return the phone it shouldnt matter and if its not yours then to me it shouldnt really matter to you. Just to get it back to the user should be enough
You are an idiot lol....

Basically my brothers wife had a 3rd phone I didn't know about, I know shes using it, but I don't know who pays the bill... because I know she doesn't.

Turns out the guy she was ****ing is paying for it. THATS why I wanted to know. So you see John, it DOES matter

this thread sucks. All of sebba's cell phone threads suck. hahaha
Thats nice.

Old 09-02-2008, 06:26 PM

see this is why your posts suck lmao. Full of gay *** drama. So you need to knowwho pays this billso you and your bro and go kick some *** right, but then you wont and youll just mouth off to the guy so he threatens to kill you and then 6 months from now he will be found murdered or something hahahhhaha oh wait that was another one of your crazy drama filled stories.

Im messing with you. But in all seriousness. can you not have drama in your life? I swear you live for it lol

BTW have you tried to google the phone number? there are tons of ways to get names by doing that. I have done it a millions times. sometimes you need to do a small amount of hunting but you will find you what you want. Im talking everything you want right down to family tree and homes the fmaily members all own or have owned. Hell I even found average yearly incomes to some people based off of phone numbers belive it or not

Old 09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

see this is why your posts suck lmao. Full of gay *** drama. So you need to knowwho pays this billso you and your bro and go kick some *** right, but then you wont and youll just mouth off to the guy so he threatens to kill you and then 6 months from now he will be found murdered or something hahahhhaha oh wait that was another one of your crazy drama filled stories.
Uuuh....

Im messing with you. But in all seriousness. can you not have drama in your life? I swear you live for it lol
Its not about the drama, its about whats best for my brother.

BTW have you tried to google the phone number? there are tons of ways to get names by doing that. I have done it a millions times. sometimes you need to do a small amount of hunting but you will find you what you want. Im talking everything you want right down to family tree and homes the fmaily members all own or have owned. Hell I even found average yearly incomes to some people based off of phone numbers belive it or not
Yes I tried that, its a new number.

Those things work with land lines, not really cell phones.

Why do you think I didn't post details? So it no drama.... but nobody was getting the freakin point.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:52 PM

I knew what was up right from the 1st post.And that does work for cells. I have done it recently. Like I said it takes a little hunting but it does work if you take the time.

The rest of my post was messing with you, you know that right? Drama filled as always, yes most likely we know how you roll lol.

Old 09-02-2008, 09:45 PM
Banned

Nevermind

Old 09-03-2008, 06:54 AM
Super Moderator

Well IMO if you needed help to find the owner of something...then that is fine for a thread...but a thread on trying to get personal information for your own personal use is not something that this forum should be used for.