Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
66.67%
No
0%
Why should we?
33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Can't we all just get along?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Default RE: Can't we all just get along?

Yea man, I am a nice guy. But I have no respect for someone who gets everything given to them and then says " It took me a month and a half to hook my ride up, it took you 4 years!" BITCH! You didn't hook up your own car, mommy and daddy paid to have it done FOR YOU! You have No clue what is in your car and treat it like crap because you have no respect for it. ****in posers!

Stephen

Old 08-13-2004, 11:56 PM

i wish my spark would get along with my cylinders right now, this VR4 is giving me a head ache, sudden loss of power and rough idle? anybody help?

Old 08-14-2004, 02:31 AM

I don't mind the rich kids anymore... I'm gettin tired of the guys who think they KNOW about cars. They don't know ****, and talk all kinds of ****, and then when it comes down to it.. its "well... my friend has a..." yeah.. ok, lick my sack buddy. specially when they start spoutin out brands and gettin it wrong. like a blitz turbo.. HMMM... I'm not real up to date with all of blitz's product, but I don't think turbos are in their line up... maybe they make those electric turbos... lol! hmm.. ALSO, im tired of non DSMers comin in and startin ****. WHY man, why? if you are a true tuner, you respect everyone (except the occasional honda driver!! haha) thats what matters the most. even if you lose, theres nothing better than being able to pull over, say "nice race" and then sit and bs ABOUT your cars and what you've got in them/plannin on doing..

Old 08-14-2004, 03:30 PM

hell yea, right on burnt

Old 08-16-2004, 11:11 AM

random rant and rave burnt? thats ok. saw a couple of good races this weekend. a city cop drag racin his camaro against a saleen mustang. Stang killed him. Then the saleen and a 3000 gt. american muscle goes far, but just not far enough. but then again nobody likes the kid with the 3000 because he bought the car and had somebody else put in the wrench time. fast yes, but he cant drive it. straight line is one thing, but we used to race on the road leaving our community college all the way in to peoria. he would beat me off the line, but he cant handle traffic. Punk... oh well, happy monday morning everybody.

Old 08-17-2004, 09:42 PM

yeah, sorry about that rant, but I've been seeing (hearing) more and more of that crap man. I was at QT gettin some beer and some kids were like "smoke 'em man!" I replied that I couldn't cause its AWD and I don't have THAT kind of power. so this kid tells me that he can with his, that he has a big 16g and a JDM motor swap....left it at that. Im thinkin...Probably not buddy, but hey, maybe that engine swap added 200hp to his wheels.

exactly how much torque does one need to smoke all four??

Old 08-18-2004, 01:03 AM

not to much if you cover your tires in i believe oil.. ive done it once.. on accident.. but not in my car..

Old 08-18-2004, 10:39 AM

if no oil.... not possible... we figured that out a couple of years ago. ill have to look through old school papers to find out. we calculated the maximum launching force of a front rear and all wheel takeoff. all i remember is that it was an incredible amount of torque to spin all four, and doing so would require the drivetrain to be lockered all the way around. and weight would have to be shifted more to the rear to allow the front to break loose without taking off.

Old 08-18-2004, 11:38 AM

I like ice cream, who likes ice cream?

Old 08-18-2004, 12:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Killbilly

I like ice cream, who likes ice cream?
I like ice cream, Dreamery Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk.

Quick Reply: Can't we all just get along?