Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

is CF repairable

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Default RE: is CF repairable

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

an EVO front on an eclipse is not a good plan to me the EVO is a toaster oven on wheels compaired to the eclipse of any generation
Hmmmm, i see your point. What i really liked about the Evo hood is it's vents into the engine bay. Has anyone seen a good looking CF hood that has vents into the engine bay on an Eclipse?

Power coat the rims? hmmm, black rims on a white car....I guess that may look ok. i dono. Hey, i've played with my tail lights some more, i'll have to post some pics. I like it (Emonz prolly wont though lol)
well you know my taiste lol, and another thing in my book is white wheels no matter what color car white is not my thing. On your car Black or polished whould look really good. My buddies GST has polished rims and before had all black rims (I am not a fan of all black though it needs a polished lip) Photoshop your rims black and leave the lip polished I bet it will look really good. I like your rims just not the white LOL

^ just another thing to disagree on thats all lol but its not my car so you have your own opinion and like

Old 03-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

White is too damned hard to keep clean...

Old 03-09-2006, 05:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

its not even that I think they just look cheezy (no offense) but I am starting to like bronze wheels too and those are hard to keep clean

Old 03-10-2006, 04:53 AM

AHMEN

White rims can look really cheezy, yes. But i think they match very well with my car. I'm not just saying that cause i'ts my car. most white cars look really good with white wheels.
Dude, if we ever actually hung out, we'd be argueing constantly! lol

Old 03-10-2006, 09:39 AM

AHMEN

White rims can look really cheezy, yes. But i think they match very well with my car. I'm not just saying that cause i'ts my car. most white cars look really good with white wheels.
we wouldnt argue... I wouldnt bring anything up about what I do or dont like. But I really dont like white rims on any color car it just doesnt work for me they look cheap.

Old 03-10-2006, 03:35 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

AHMEN

we wouldnt argue... I wouldnt bring anything up about what I do or dont like. But I really dont like white rims on any color car it just doesnt work for me they look cheap.
gotcha.

I don't like the chromed out rims. those really shiney ones. bleh, those just look too....how to say..."bling bling"? On a white car or any other car (besides black) i like th reg look of a rim. Or the black ones. But i have different colour schemes to stay away from.

this is all my preference, don't get tastled if you've got this:
Red cars should not have white rims - Reminds me of a Candy Cane
White cars with black rims...[&:]
Black cars with White rims - to contrasting
The only car i've seen that looks decents with white rims are white cars, though I haven't seen any cars with white rims except a white car and once a red car.

Good schemes:
All black cars with black rims
White cars with white rims
All cars with the reg rim colour
Black car with chrome rims (exception)
and there are others but don't want to drown your ears in colour schemes.

lol, That's just how i feel.

Old 03-10-2006, 07:05 PM

HAhahaha This is a agreed to disagree thread

I say NOOOOO to chrome all the time (rarley I like it on a supra or vettes High end cars)
I say no color schemes just black, bronze (within question som are ugly), and polished aluminum are good for most color cars
black rims on a white car looks good with some carbon fiber to help it.
gun metal rims are ok but I am starting to not like them because every ricer has them now it seems like that or chrome. White cars and gunmetal still good to me though

Old 03-10-2006, 07:18 PM

i agree to disagree

Old 03-16-2006, 10:29 AM

I do like polished Aluminum, it looks almost like chrome and it's a hell of a lot lighter.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:56 AM

Power coat the rims hmmm, black rims on a white car....I guess that may look ok. i dono. Hey, i've played with my tail lights some more, i'll have to post some pics. I like it (Emonz prolly wont though lol)
hell with that fancy stuff just power coat everything..... listen to poot dammit

Quick Reply: is CF repairable