Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Check this out!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2004, 03:56 PM
Default Check this out!

Want enough money to buy a new Mitsubishi

Old 10-21-2004, 03:57 PM
Old 10-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Default RE: Check this out!

I'm with verizon.. cool though

Old 10-21-2004, 05:44 PM

verizon..................NOOOOOOOO............. sorry had to say it, i work for cingular..............

Old 10-21-2004, 06:15 PM

its alright.. I've had verizon for about 5 years.. its one of the few that carries good coverage here in BFE. LOT of hills where I live, and verizon is the only one that I have found to not cut out

Old 10-21-2004, 07:29 PM

its all good, i know the feelin, cingular is bout the best thing out here, and i dont just say that cause i work for em.................

Old 10-22-2004, 10:08 AM

hey 1398, i'm still phone shopping. I am definitely getting a cingular plan, probably the $39.99 one. Are there any good deals that are gonna be going on soon? There's offer down here that's like $39.99 for 1000 anytime minutes, and that basically is useless to me. But hey, if you could hook up some of your friends[sm=smiley2.gif], that would be cool. Also, any cool phones you'd recommend?

Old 10-22-2004, 02:15 PM

most of the plans in all the markets are the same, if u dont go over your minutes then the 39.99 nation plan w/ 450 roll over is a good plan, the 39.99 1000 minute plan is good if you dont wanna worry about having to keep trak of your daytime minutes and they do rollover, so its not bad, cause if you only use 500 the first month you effectivly have 1500 for the next and so on and so on......... as far as phones go, it varies with each market cause all markets have different topography and foilage which can effect the performance of the phone, i personally carry a samsung and have 0 problems with it, i know the motorola's are very good phones also and the best deal is a camera phone, here its $80 with a $30 mail in rebate, so $50 bucks after the rebate, pretty good offer, but u really need to check with your local dealer to find out what would work best for you..... hope this helps and were glad to have you as a customer, thanks....... ohh, and if you have any problems let me know.........

Old 10-22-2004, 02:35 PM

Cool, does that 1000anytime mintues plan have free calling to cingular customers? I did kinda want a camera phone, but i also want like something small. I saw a nokia that looked pretty cool, it looked like teh old nokia's and didn't have any really special features, but it was cheap and small. And say like, i have a phone that i just want cingular service....like a nokia 8110....umm....can you guys let me keept use that phone? Uhh...just a question....!

Old 10-22-2004, 03:30 PM

the 1000 plan is just that, 1000 min a month, no N&W, no cingular to cingular, it is nationwide no long distance no roaming, as long as you get a signal you can make a call, if you dont get a signal you wont be able to make a call, period........ as for the phones, i like nokia, i had one and it worked great for me untill it got stolen, just dont get the really cheap ones, you get what you pay for, again depends on your market, but i recommend the samsungs and motorola's to everyone.............. now we get into other things such as do you call people who have cingular, what time do you want your nights and weekends to start, do you text message, would you wanna be able to send pictures from your camera to your email or other peoples phones (if they have the ability to recieve them) and so on.......... its always best to go into the store knowing what you want so the sales person doesnt take advantage of you, (hate to say it but i do it, part of the job) so before you go in, know what you want and stick to it, they will most likely try and talk you up on some things, if it seems like a good deal to you then be all for it, if it doesnt then stick to what you want and dont let them up sell you..............

Quick Reply: Check this out!