Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ditched for my own Prom..

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Default RE: Ditched for my own Prom..

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

all i have to say is you guys are pretty gay
lol thats harsh i am no queer!

also around here you cant go to prom until you are a junior or a senior...and then there is like a badass after party all night.

Old 05-16-2007, 06:40 PM
Banned

Yeah dude your prolly the least gay person here... your title should be Resident Bible Thumper lol

Old 05-16-2007, 06:51 PM

lol come on now...im not that bad. I just dont agree with gay people drugs and *****....could be worse

Old 05-16-2007, 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

being a manwhore and ****ing a girl you barely know isnt the answer either....i just think you should love a girl before you have sex...

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

being a manwhore and ****ing a girl you barely know isnt the answer either....i just think you should love a girl before you have sex...
your still very young. Trust me...your feelings will change. I am willing to bet on that one. And youve only been going out for 3 months and you say you love each other. That will change too. Trust me. Say what you want, and maybe you wont agree with me, but i think alot of the older members here will
i had stated previously we had been "talking" for a very long time prior to the relationship...i dont date chicks unless i get to know them for quite awhile...and i dont beleive my feelings will change. I have morals.
First of all im not a manwhore... I just got skillz. J/P... No But dont thinkI just go around sleepin wit random girls. I make sure their clean(u know STD free) and I always ALWAYS use protection!
You dont have to love someone to have sex with them.... sometimes it just happens..Your feelin their vibe and their feelin yours and bam.... magic happens. What the engineer said is so true. Oh and just cuz I enjoy life and dont have the same standards as you...DOESNTMEAN I DONT HAVE MORALS!
So before you acuse somebody of bein a manwhore or not having morals. look at things in their prospective and then make your judgement. BOYS!

Old 05-16-2007, 09:03 PM

wow sir the internet really isnt for you...we don't fight online.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:40 PM

Im not fighting...... and dont call me sir... it makes me feel old. Im just staing some facts thats all. If you felt offended by it then you still got alot of growin up to do.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:43 PM

dude calm down....i never instigated a fight...you got all bent out of shape over it. I wasnt even talking about you...i was talking in general. calm down now.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:43 PM

can i call you grandpa?

Old 05-16-2007, 09:52 PM

Look davidim chilled... I didnt say you instigated a fight nor am I fighting so let just burry the hatchet here Aight! And as for 93eclipsegsx.... LMAO!

Old 05-16-2007, 10:26 PM

LMAO! what the hell.... Clipse is spiked up on caffeine or sumthing o_O

Quick Reply: Ditched for my own Prom..