Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ditched for my own Prom..

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Default RE: Ditched for my own Prom..

idk where u located, but if its near WI, Id be willin to take ya and me and my crew would make sure his went horible.... i got ditched a week befor prom. was datin a girl for over 3.5 YEARS, and we broke up a week befor prom, i didnt go cuz i couldnt go with anyone else after that long relationship but she had no problem goin with another dude...

Old 05-15-2007, 10:03 PM
Banned

Bitches n hoes... nothin more man. Live an learn

Old 05-15-2007, 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchetman9449

idk where u located, but if its near WI, Id be willin to take ya and me and my crew would make sure his went horible.... i got ditched a week befor prom. was datin a girl for over 3.5 YEARS, and we broke up a week befor prom, i didnt go cuz i couldnt go with anyone else after that long relationship but she had no problem goin with another dude...
what a slutbucket...3.5 years a quite some time....i went out with a girl for 6 months once...now shes a loud scary pillhead of a ****.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:19 PM

yea it was a long relationship..... started in the beginnin of 8th grade and ended not to long ago.... doin better now cuz i found out there are quite a few ladies that want a piece of this..lol. and i think now that she sees me with 2-3 girls ALL the time she regrets doin it.. but i dont even talk to her anymore(not to sound like a B***h but)she done enough damage.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:24 PM
Banned

Dated a chick for 10 months... noticed she had 75+ texts from a dude... then i met the dude. I asked her if anything was up... she said no... (the conversation lasted 30 seconds) so i said, ok babe just askin : ) and nothin else was mentioned about it. 6 weeks later she dumps my stupid ***... come to find out she liked the dude from the moment she met him... well thanks for tellin me! "I never got a chance" riiiight. (Then i left England)

I used to tell myself, as long as i was the best person i could possibly be, no girl would ever want to leave. What i hadnt counted on was the female variable... (girls needs/wants change). SO, even if you are the most decent guy on the face of the earth.. a girl can still **** you over... and make you look like the jerk in the process...

This is what i learned.... every girl that you know, always be friends with them, always be there for them to talk to, give them advice, treat them right and they will always be faithful and do the same for you. Where that changes is when a relationship enters the equation. So, you elminate that.. and everyones happy! We live in a world where we are all human. It boils down to, we all just want sex sometimes... and nobody wants the strings attached. Thats when they come to you when they are lonely... and you remain friends with them. I call it friends with benefits.Not a bad thought eh?

Where this becomes a problem is when you arent truthfull. As long as you are always honest with yourself, and others... it wont come crashing down on you. If a girl asks to get with you... ask her... do you want a relationship? If yes... look elseware.... not what im looking for. Ifyour not, bad ***.

A girl once said to me (while laying naked next to me), there are 3 types of guys, man ******, players, and ladies men..... and you, are a ladies man. I just busted out laughing!... but when you think about it... shes right. I miss that girl lol

EDIT: Holy crap sorry for the essay..... the wise man has spoken! lol

Old 05-15-2007, 10:32 PM

let me show you who i was dropped forafter 3.5years of treating her right, waiting over a year for sex, and did everything i could to make things work......

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3567/stevenj0.jpg

now heres a pic of me if you dont know what i look like...sorry, it has some cars added by me.. lol
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2...andcarsvq8.jpg

Old 05-15-2007, 10:35 PM

meh i kinda sorta agree...i was in a bit of a "friend with benefets" thing awhile back....it just felt so empty to me....now i have a girl i have dated for over 3 months(we had "talked" quite a damn while prior to this)...and i love her honestly. i think it feels so much better when you actually love the girl you are with.

Old 05-15-2007, 10:38 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchetman9449

let me show you who i was dropped forafter 3.5years of treating her right, waiting over a year for sex, and did everything i could to make things work......

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3567/stevenj0.jpg

now heres a pic of me if you dont know what i look like...sorry, it has some cars added by me.. lol
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2...andcarsvq8.jpg
waited a year? you must have loved her i would say. I got it after 2 months!! yay but she was my first and i love her...weve been going out for 3 months now you will find a good girl. When my ex bitch broke up with me i thought i wouldnt get back into a relationship but i did...pluss we are all still young so weve got time!

Old 05-15-2007, 10:39 PM
Banned

Fair enough. Power to you! I was in your position... but that changed.

Your 15 (and im only 16) how do you (orI for that matter)know what "love" is?

Hatch: Yeah he might be a scrawny bitch... but nothing good is going to come out of dwelling on it. Move on buddy!

Old 05-15-2007, 10:44 PM

o and might i add, he was trying to get with my x befor we broke up and one of his buddies was talkin sh*t.... and yea me and my crew take care of this kind of stiff. dude was a one hitter quitter, pop and down he went, teeth went through his lip and had stitches on inside and outside of his lip.... wasnt me who hit him though, was a homie of mine who is now being charged for it.... but yea, if you live near me we can take care of him for ya...and im serious

Quick Reply: Ditched for my own Prom..