Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ditched for my own Prom..

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 11:48 PM
Default RE: Ditched for my own Prom..

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

ORIGINAL: hatchetman9449

let me show you who i was dropped forafter 3.5years of treating her right, waiting over a year for sex, and did everything i could to make things work......

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3567/stevenj0.jpg

now heres a pic of me if you dont know what i look like...sorry, it has some cars added by me.. lol
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2...andcarsvq8.jpg
waited a year? you must have loved her i would say. I got it after 2 months!! yay but she was my first and i love her...weve been going out for 3 months now you will find a good girl. When my ex bitch broke up with me i thought i wouldnt get back into a relationship but i did...pluss we are all still young so weve got time!

God Jesus "A year""2 Months" thats too long man.... but then again you guys are young chicks still (as in birds not girls) you guys dont have as much experience as this rooster. youll get there one day. But seriously thats a long as time!

Old 05-15-2007, 11:57 PM

being a manwhore and ****ing a girl you barely know isnt the answer either....i just think you should love a girl before you have sex...

Old 05-16-2007, 01:00 AM

being a manwhore and ****ing a girl you barely know isnt the answer either....i just think you should love a girl before you have sex...
I think this way as well.... ok pleasure, good point, but oddly enough i find pleasure in other things, i get high from drenaline (as in parkour or speeding off road, not the drug), i draw, design autos, and just hang out with girls who can be girlfriend material, but sex is just, i meant for me, it has to mean something, not to mention i like my wauter faucet and dont want to get it rusted thnx to an std

Old 05-16-2007, 06:46 AM
Super Moderator

your still very young. Trust me...your feelings will change. I am willing to bet on that one. And youve only been going out for 3 months and you say you love each other. That will change too. Trust me. Say what you want, and maybe you wont agree with me, but i think alot of the older members here will

Old 05-16-2007, 06:52 AM

^ Ooo Ooo Ooo, me

That's a very noble comment though David, it really is. The world just doesn't work that way though bro. Not that you have to change, just know it. It's really cool that you feel that way though. Good on you bud.
Just saw your comment too KN..so, you too. [sm=smiley20.gif]

That's oldschool thinking right there, I like it. We need more oldschool thinkers in this world, IMO.

Old 05-16-2007, 07:39 AM
Banned

Noble, yes. I think your attitude towards that might change.

I dont like having sex with girls i barely know either.... thats why i fool around with my friends (girls FYI so none of you make stupid comments)lol

Old 05-16-2007, 07:46 AM

[blockquote]
DAMN you got me lol well i dont fool around either IM 17 probably youngest one here... still a virgin...i believe you shouldnt say"i love you" and have sex until your actually deep in a relationship with the person...[/blockquote]

Old 05-16-2007, 08:22 AM

Back to the topic, I cant believe someone would ditch out on this girl for another one... unless its like, a high schoolFULL of supermodels or something. In any case, sorry that that guy is a dip**** (and obviously more than slightly mentaly ill to do that to you.) He left a beautiful girl to be with someone else... eventually he will realize that he put his own ********* in a salad shooter, there.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Banned

Its not just about whos hottest. I mean shes obviously fun to be around. She likes cars.... thats worth more than looks if you ask me.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:37 AM

Im assuming, Seb, that if he asked her to the prom then ditched her that fast... he probably isnt that interested in her personality... get me? He seems like a dick.

Quick Reply: Ditched for my own Prom..