Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Dog got stole... can anyone help me out here.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Default Dog got stole... can anyone help me out here.

Ok, our dogs got stolen. (2 baby pomeranians). And this lady called sayin she had one of them. we have to meet her at a store so she can give it back. why cant we meet at her house? cuz she most likely has the other one. She told us she saw 2 but could only catch one. The thing is, when u run after these dogs, they lay down cuz they get scared, its nearly impossible to not be able to catch em. So the question is, how do i find out her address to go look and see if OUR dog is runnin around in her back yard. The only info i have is her Cell number. Does anyone know a way to get her address from that? If she would have called from a house we could have caller I.D. and get the last name and then look it up in the phone book, but all we know is a first name, and cell number. All help is apreciated.

If my mom would have told me she was goin to meet her i would have drove and parked away from her and followed her, but my mom didnt think and just went by herself.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Dog got stole... can anyone help me out here.

Wow that really sucks. Did u get her name? If u do, go on whitepages.com and you can find her address there.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:30 PM

id follw her to her house...or trace the number

Old 11-10-2007, 03:36 PM

I have her first name. no last name so does whitepages.com still work? Also, if my mom would have told me when she was gunna go meet her i would have followed her, but now i cant cuz idk where she lives/works/anything. All i have is her first name and cell phone number, so can i track her from her Cell?

Old 11-10-2007, 03:38 PM

you might be able to call her back, and say that you wanna give her something for finding the dog, and ask if you can diliver it to her house or something, or have her meet up somewhere and follow her back, that gives you a second try

Old 11-10-2007, 03:40 PM

o snap, that might work... If i dont find a way to get her address, ill def do that.

thanks, got one good suggestion... but a free way would be better, lol. id give her like 3 dollars and 71 cents. HAHA. that would be funny.

Old 11-10-2007, 03:43 PM

yessir, plus one for me jk

Old 11-10-2007, 04:00 PM

id give her a kick in the ovaries if she still has the 2nd pup

Old 11-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: hatchetman9449

I have her first name. no last name so does whitepages.com still work? Also, if my mom would have told me when she was gunna go meet her i would have followed her, but now i cant cuz idk where she lives/works/anything. All i have is her first name and cell phone number, so can i track her from her Cell?
Its a long shot that it'll work w/ just her 1st name. Call the lady and say you doing a survey and ask her for her name and address lol.

Old 11-10-2007, 04:11 PM

haha, maybe ill actualy try that from a friends cell or something... cuz she just moved to town and still has a dif area code on her number and ill be like, im doin a servey on new ppl to janesville. Please help out and answer a few questions for me. First off can i get your last name. Then how do you like the city? Are the ppl nice around here? Are you ready to get busted, cuz i know what you did? haha

Quick Reply: Dog got stole... can anyone help me out here.