Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

DSM Love

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Default RE: DSM Love

Dude I was freaking joking with you. can you just once stop being a punkass *****?

I dont care what you say no matter where you are there DSMs are a dime a dozen in the US. Granted some times you dont see them dont be fooled because they are out there whether it be a RS or GS or a GSX. yes obviously turbo models are far and few between and RS gs models seem to be more and more common. Even so in all the places I have been in this country I have seen eclipses on a regular basis. AS I said before almost to the point that they are common to see like a stang or civic.

It is like mitsu still makes them or something because 5 or so years ago they were never around. Now you go to all the car meet type places and it is dominated by dsm wannabe fast cars. We even locally have a GST sypder that is now a GSX awd spyder and running a 35r ect ect. I mean New England is one on the craziest DSM areas in the country along with ohio. But when I lived in FL I got sick and tired of seeing riced out 2gs out at every sonic meet there was.

all that said. Even if in your area you dont see dsm's does that make them a rare car? Does that make you go wow and eclipse when you do see one? Most likely not. I still dont even get why people do that with the supra (which is a rare car, and has a large rice boy fan base). People get all retarded when I drive by in the supra. I have had some people nearly kill others on the road just looking at my car. Its not like it is a lambo or ferarri lol. Dont get me wrong I like seeing a nice clean turbo DSM (with a stock body and FMIC) and I may talk to the owner but I dont really get all excited about seeing them. Its funny because hte Evo is now what the DSMs were like 6 years ago. Give it 5 more years and the Evo will be like DSMs now. Every kid will own one and they wont be as cool to see, actually it is already getting the that point if you think about it. Its funny how mitsu does that

Old 09-02-2008, 07:01 PM

i had a few people compliment my montero, and evenmore peple on the altima, someone called it a sleeper (boy are they uneducated)

Old 09-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Dude I was freaking joking with you. can you just once stop being a punkass *****?

I dont care what you say no matter where you are there DSMs are a dime a dozen in the US. Granted some times you dont see them dont be fooled because they are out there whether it be a RS or GS or a GSX. yes obviously turbo models are far and few between and RS gs models seem to be more and more common. Even so in all the places I have been in this country I have seen eclipses on a regular basis. AS I said before almost to the point that they are common to see like a stang or civic.

It is like mitsu still makes them or something because 5 or so years ago they were never around. Now you go to all the car meet type places and it is dominated by dsm wannabe fast cars. We even locally have a GST sypder that is now a GSX awd spyder and running a 35r ect ect. I mean New England is one on the craziest DSM areas in the country along with ohio. But when I lived in FL I got sick and tired of seeing riced out 2gs out at every sonic meet there was.

all that said. Even if in your area you dont see dsm's does that make them a rare car? Does that make you go wow and eclipse when you do see one? Most likely not. I still dont even get why people do that with the supra (which is a rare car, and has a large rice boy fan base). People get all retarded when I drive by in the supra. I have had some people nearly kill others on the road just looking at my car. Its not like it is a lambo or ferarri lol. Dont get me wrong I like seeing a nice clean turbo DSM (with a stock body and FMIC) and I may talk to the owner but I dont really get all excited about seeing them. Its funny because hte Evo is now what the DSMs were like 6 years ago. Give it 5 more years and the Evo will be like DSMs now. Every kid will own one and they wont be as cool to see, actually it is already getting the that point if you think about it. Its funny how mitsu does that
Whoa, not going to read the speech, but thanks for taking the time to write it.

Notice the 'lol' at the end of my post.... I was just messin

Old 09-02-2008, 07:49 PM

I added a few lolz in there also, Im messing around with you. I wasnt generally talking to you in my speech. rather than multi qouting or what ever I just wrote alot. to sum up what I was saying pretty much the Evo is the old 5 or 6 years ago DSM. and in 5 years the Evo will be what the current DSM is.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:07 PM

i've seen sooo many 2gs around where i live but i only saw one turbo ever.. a gsx.
i just started college and all these kids drive around theyre beater *** 2gs thinkin theyre badass and theyre all non turbo and half are auto. mines better than all of theirs combined and it doesnt even run yet.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:26 PM

ORIGINAL: laurenk

i've seen sooo many 2gs around where i live but i only saw one turbo ever.. a gsx.
i just started college and all these kids drive around theyre beater *** 2gs thinkin theyre badass and theyre all non turbo and half are auto. mines better than all of theirs combined and it doesnt even run yet.
your talking about the maroon GSX right? thats the only one ive seen around here too, i saw a GST convertible at garys, made me die a lil inside

Old 09-03-2008, 02:18 AM

while were on the subject, this is by my house, Ive seen the owner when I used to work at the grocery store.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/824684919.html

he quoted "Nos" I was like uh ok, back when I had my 1g GSX, remember? lol

Old 09-03-2008, 02:20 AM

Also, I rather buy a supra than this http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/820539370.html

Old 09-03-2008, 01:04 PM

i must say the engine bay looks nice on the 2nd one... and thats about it

Old 09-03-2008, 02:05 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

Half the ricers in the world cant even tell the differance between a supra and eclipse.

Quick Reply: DSM Love