Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Eff Shxt up..........

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Default RE: Eff Shxt up..........

ORIGINAL: atown420

i always shook a coffee can half full of dog food. my dog was a pig and loved that sound. maybe something like that. maybe its time to invest in a fence of some kind
yha. i work at lowes, time to use the discount card....

Old 04-21-2008, 09:51 PM

Does he know his name yet? My dogs chain broke one time and he was running around for a few hours on his own.. Thankfully, he is fast as a cheetah on steroids and I didnt have to worry about him getting picked up by the pound Especially since hes not registered[&:]

Old 04-21-2008, 10:07 PM

yeah... did he have a tag or something? pay attention to barks... to me it sounds like someone else picked it up.... theres a higher chance for ppl to pic up smaller younger dogs

Old 04-21-2008, 11:41 PM

ORIGINAL: TheAdvocate

Does he know his name yet? My dogs chain broke one time and he was running around for a few hours on his own.. Thankfully, he is fast as a cheetah on steroids and I didnt have to worry about him getting picked up by the pound Especially since hes not registered[&:]
yes he knows his name, and responds to it too. I have a feeling a neighbor picked him up and maybe hiding him away....

Old 04-21-2008, 11:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Kaede.Noir

yeah... did he have a tag or something? pay attention to barks... to me it sounds like someone else picked it up.... theres a higher chance for ppl to pic up smaller younger dogs
yha thats what i thought. he doesnt have a tag but he does have a green collar. he looks like this http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...acr/takata.jpg

his name is TAKATA (yes after the racing Harness's)

Old 04-22-2008, 02:53 AM

lol i love those ones... everytime i hear that name i think of the topless girl with the harness covering the essentials haha but anyways... good luck with that man... seriously... i know hows that... i love my dog... hes made it through 18 years and he still barks like theres no tomorrow!!!

Old 04-22-2008, 08:03 PM

have you found him yet? he looks like a nice dog some one would want to have if you know what i mean.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:31 PM

ORIGINAL: atown420

have you found him yet? he looks like a nice dog some one would want to have if you know what i mean.
yha not found yet, i just got home and Finding Nemo is on T_T.....yes thats what i thought, I am 96% sure a neighbor has him....

Old 04-22-2008, 09:14 PM

Time to go cheeeeck!!! wandering about the neighboorhood its not something illegal.....

Old 04-22-2008, 10:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Kaede.Noir

Time to go cheeeeck!!! wandering about the neighboorhood its not something illegal.....
I went to this one house that my other dog stopped sniffing at, I knocked on the door and the lady just looked at me from the window and said she didnt see him, and then i heard a bark but theres two dogs outside nextdoor that couldve made the bark. But that one lady kept looking at me from the window when i walked to the street........