Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

EVERYONES MYSPACE LINKS

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Default RE: EVERYONES MYSPACE LINKS

I hate myspace... hence the reason dedicated it to Dusty (the car) to avoid hafting to have an actual page. I have a website for that...

Old 04-04-2007, 06:58 AM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

if it weren't for keeping in touch w/ friends from back in Kansas, Missouri and keeping in touch w/ friends from high school i wouldn't have one. it's drama in a handbasket. SILVERCOUPE WHY THE HELL AM I NOT ON YOUR TOP 8?? do you not like me anymore? did i do something wrong? what is he a better friend than i am? i hate life, i'm going to go cut myself.... etc etc eventually the whole world is going to commit suicide b/c thier friends removed them from their top friends lol who needs Nukes when we have myspace.
you sound like a women. =D

Old 04-04-2007, 07:03 AM

hahaha he actually is imitating the drama a girl actually hands over to you in a silver plate whenever you mess up with your top 8.... women love being the center of attention somehow, ALL of them, even the quiet ones, thats why theyre quiet!

Old 04-04-2007, 11:37 AM

my girl is on my top 8 but she's not my number 1. she's fine w/ it. my best friend comes before her if it's really important and she knows that. just like i know the same thing goes for her and her really good friends. she really is one of a kind.

Old 04-04-2007, 11:51 AM

wow where did u find an understanding girl? those are almost impossibe to find on myspace or in NY it self they complain too much if theyre not #1and it all goes back to ur imitation of a drama queen.... sending you emails[sm=angrymail.gif] saying y u do this im gonna slit wrist i hate life blah blah blah THEY ARE PSYCO[sm=insomnia.gif] its a top 8... my best freind has got my back all my life and i knew him longer i cant jus put u number 1 b/c im dating you... get over it its not the end of the world... thats y im rarley on...that and my car is also a priority

Old 04-04-2007, 12:12 PM

yea i got a hell of a find, not only is she understanding... she's cool w/ me goin out w/ my buddies and having a good time basically no matter what, tomorrow me and 3 guy friends are going downtown to watch bathing suit jello wrestling lol how awesome is that? when i asked/todl her about it she was like "well hell, i wanna go!!!" lol i was like "it's a guys night thing" she said ok. i was like "excuse me? did you just say "ok"?" she's like yea, thats fine, i'm going to the chip n dale (male stripper thing from what i gather) next week so go have fun... i was lke.... **** YES! lol

Old 04-04-2007, 02:35 PM

Is she your girlfriend RCjr.?

If so...be careful when upgrading from girlfriend 2.7 to wife 1.0.

Old 04-04-2007, 04:19 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA i remember that post. we've only been dating for a few weeks so there's no upgrading planned for a few years IF i keep the program that long. and no renamed software form like 1.2 - love 4.3 any time in the next month or 2. lol but 'good lookin out yo' lol

Old 04-05-2007, 02:14 PM

http://www.myspace.com/hatchetman9449

add me if i missed you

Old 04-18-2007, 04:41 PM

Did I add everyone listed in here? I think I did. I'm not a big "myspace" poster but I'll try and post....one day, lol.

Quick Reply: EVERYONES MYSPACE LINKS