Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Holy cow, I want to have it's babies!
17.86%
Looks pretty good.
21.43%
I think it looks all right.
42.86%
Don't think it's my style
10.71%
Ugh! Icky icky poo!
7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 03:47 PM
Default RE: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

And I'm gonna be REALLY pissed if they put ANYTHING from NOS in this flick... Who wants to blast their engine when trying to DRIFT?!?!?! OMG this should be an interesting one to see if nothing else.... lol
just hearing them say NOS is enough.... that is the worst word of all time. "ya I got NOS guys" lol

Old 03-19-2006, 05:41 PM

[lol true...noticed how half the **** he has been in has bombed at the box office??
Where is the half that didn't bomb?
Damn, he's almost as emotional as Vin Diesel.[sm=bangbang.gif]
Lets face it, nobody in their right mind watched those movies because they though there would be a good plot and stellar acting. That's like expecting a good and feasable story line from a **** flick... not that I've ever watched one of those or anything

Old 03-19-2006, 05:42 PM

damn, messed up that post. How do you quote the original and segregate your text, I missed posting 101

Old 03-19-2006, 05:47 PM

ORIGINAL: dirtwagon

damn, messed up that post. How do you quote the original and segregate your text, I missed posting 101
I fixed it for ya

Old 03-19-2006, 08:02 PM

If anything they should of named the second one "Fast and the Furious" instead of "2 Fast 2 Furious" when they still had the same character.. Now they put the actual 2nd "Fast and the Furious" without having any of the originals? That is just stupid... Even if they would have followed vin deisels character on this 3rd one then they could call it that... But honestly.. Who cares about the characters? 90% of the people that go to these movies are just there to see the sweet cars that they have in them, and dream about what there cars could look like if they had $30,000 to spend on them.. Im so glad they didnt put paul walker in it again tho.. You can only try so hard to make a guy look cool in a movie, and if you can't succeed at it in 2 movies, your not gonna do it in a 3rd...

Old 03-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Super Moderator

LOL and the funny thing is that most of the cars in the flick are privately owned vehicles. There was another forum I usd to visit that had a casting call out for RHD cars for a LONG *** time...

Old 03-19-2006, 10:13 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: DeathCabForCutie

ORIGINAL: slow420a

well, the driving looks aweseom, it actually shows wrecks that are nasty as hell... which kinda shows that if you drive like a retarted you will become one, but some of the stunts are still kinda gay... I guess its a wait and see movie.

lol amen...such as the big swing around flipp off in reverse stunt on the highway...yeaaa ok...

i liked the first one...the second one sucked *** i thought. hopefully this new one will be more like the first...
i have to disagre with that one. I think the first was horrible and the second was alittle less horrible,

Old 03-19-2006, 10:18 PM

NO way the 1st was better than the second. at least the first was a bout racing. and no EVO can be going like 7 zillion miles per hour on the highway and spin and stuff reverse like it is no big deal. now his tranny is orange like in Toca.

Oh and No 3G is beating a Zo6 Viper or cobra lol..... we all know even the fastest 3Gs in the U.S. only hit like high 11s and still being a street driven car lol

Old 03-19-2006, 10:19 PM

Personally I liked both a fair amount, even if just for the cars. I still watch them both frequently, even with the commentary on. And I'll probably get angry comments for this, but I didn't think the acting was that bad in the second one. I think Tyrese Gibson and Paul Walker have good on, as well as off, film chemistry.

Old 03-19-2006, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

i just think its annoying hearing walker talk thuggish with tyrese

Quick Reply: The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift