Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

fave beer or alc.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 11:33 PM
Default fave beer or alc.

For beer, corona extra raw(no lime) and the alc. would be JD single barrel on the rocks.

Old 01-29-2006, 11:45 PM
Default RE: fave beer or alc.

im more of a malted bev guy.. and Vanilla Dr. with coke is good stuff... (Taste Like candy)

Old 01-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

I can't stand beer for some reason, but i'm more of a shots kinda guy. Baileys or Yager.

Old 01-30-2006, 02:32 PM

I love imports and microbrews...My favorite is Guinness...I don't drink any hillbilly **** like Bud or Busch..Yuck! I don't drink that much liquor anymore but I used to drink vodka like water..I used to drink the **** outta Absolut Mandrin mixed with 7-up..Captain Morgan's was good too..I used to drink some Tangueray too.

Old 01-31-2006, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

hey sheriff if you like the guiness then you must like the irish car bomb. I know my friends love them they have them on drinking night on thursday nights. Dropping a half shot of bailey's, half shot of jamison, into a full glass of guiness then downing it all.

Old 01-31-2006, 05:06 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

hey sheriff if you like the guiness then you must like the irish car bomb. I know my friends love them they have them on drinking night on thursday nights. Dropping a half shot of bailey's, half shot of jamison, into a full glass of guiness then downing it all.
Baileys....Thats are ***** shots... what about some Dr.M's or Sambuca .....Yager, I cant see you drinking that,

Old 01-31-2006, 05:06 PM
Super Moderator

baileys, yes i will agree with you but yager def. isn't

Old 01-31-2006, 07:56 PM

OK Engineer, the name is "SHREFF" not Sheriff LOL... It's all good..it's my nickname that everyone calls me but that's OK man..I've had the car bombs before but I am not a whiskey guy at all and I hate it..I love Guinness though!!..I've been doing Jager Bombs lately too..Maybe we could party and drop some car bombs and Jager bombs.

Speaking of which, we're having a party at my place on Saturday night for the Liddell vs. Couture Ultimate Fighting Championship match on pay per view..I have DirecTV and we just picked up the 52 inch RCA TV today that we bought a few days ago..Also have H.D. and Pioneer surround sound system...It's gonna be awesome! The fight starts at 10:00 and YOU ALL ARE INVITED!! Come on over for the beer, food, and blood!

Old 01-31-2006, 08:15 PM

Nice.... NESpeed just got a HD projector , its 108inches like a movie theatre or something its insannnnnee<------ just a little off topic and when I move in as a roommate we will have all the Cable for free lol (gotta love comcast) HD and all the channels and HSI

Old 01-31-2006, 08:19 PM
Banned

Yes, I can't wait for free cable! Hurry up and get up here already!!

Quick Reply: fave beer or alc.