Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

firefox and msn

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Default firefox and msn

this is for all you tech people out there who know more about computers than i do. which really isn't to much to begin with, anyways
i was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to get msn messanger(windows live messanger, whatever u wanna call it) to open the email up in firefox instead of internet explorer.
anyone know how to do this? your help would be great!

Old 03-06-2007, 12:51 AM
Default RE: firefox and msn

Mhh, nah ah, its not possible, i've tried it, but what you can do is get a shortcut on the marker bar on firefox and mark in the remember me squares for hotmail log-in, of course, if youre the only one using the computer

Old 03-06-2007, 01:01 AM

Ive never used live messenger with it.. But like he said just get the link and put it in firefox?

Old 03-06-2007, 01:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Kaede.Noir

Mhh, nah ah, its not possible, i've tried it, but what you can do is get a shortcut on the marker bar on firefox and mark in the remember me squares for hotmail log-in, of course, if youre the only one using the computer
well how would i do that exactly? i'm kinda new to firefox

Old 03-06-2007, 02:09 AM

Go to the hotmail page. Up in there theres a bookmarks scroll down menu, go on it and bookmark the page, it will ask you where do you want it, just say the bookmark bar and boom it will display a shortcut button below the navigation menu... you can right click it and delete the title so it only shows the icons and you can stack up a bunch up pretty fancily