Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

****in Bitches!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 01:43 PM
Banned
Default ****in Bitches!!

Aight heres the story. My girl dumped me ... just said she didnt feel the same. So im cool with that. Then i find out shes with this mother ****er that she even introduced to me. She had aparently wanted his **** for a couple weeks before she decided to get rid of me. So shes ****in n suckin him now... n im ****in pissed. She is a heartless bitch and deserves to have her *** kicked. As for the ****er that took my woman... whoa.... im soo kickin his *** if i get the chance. After a year i woulda thought i deseved better than that...

Sorry... done ranting. [sm=rant.gif]

Old 11-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Default RE: ****in Bitches!!

here is a simple solution.. kill him[sm=violent053.gif][sm=kissykissy.gif]

Old 11-29-2006, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

here is another solution....let it go...who gives a ****....youll get over it. I had the same **** happen and realized im much better off. Welcome back to the single life. It really is much better IMO

Old 11-29-2006, 03:48 PM

yeah dude...let the ***** go..she ****ed you over in more than one way..it was her fault, not his...go off on her then let her go man...she's not worth your trouble....there are a million more out there and some better..go out and party and have a good time being single for a while like I did..hit a piece of *** every now and then and just have fun...**** that stupid *** bitch.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Banned

^^ agreed. Yall wait till i come there....American chicks of the english accent

Old 11-29-2006, 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

here is another solution....let it go...who gives a ****....youll get over it. I had the same **** happen and realized im much better off. Welcome back to the single life. It really is much better IMO
You better thank me for that one you newb.

Being sinlge is only better if your with a high maintence girl they will ruin your LIFE... I am all set, I waiste money on my car and I play video games all night and the only compaint I get is when I play madden 07 she hates it and that doesnt stop me hahahaha and other than that every other game is totally cool even she will play.

And for you sebba just get over it now. who cares. your what 16 now? you cant honestly say youll be with that girl forever anyone who thinks that is retarded to belive it anyway. your better off at your age have your fun but dont be to serious. even when your 18 I say the same. This happens to every one and you are much better off. So now when you see some hot girl cruising a faster car than yours and it is a manual and she can crank threw the gears you can work on gettin that hooked up.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:08 PM
Banned

LOL agreed. Im just on a **** fest before i leave.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

OMG high school drama... I thought the soaps were only on TV. In the famous words of Dennis Leary "Life sucks, get a ****ing helmet."

Get over it and move on. Women aren't wortht he crap we let them put us through. (Thus the reason I've been single almost 2 years now...).

Old 11-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Banned

My ex aint in high school no more

Old 11-29-2006, 04:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

OMG high school drama... I thought the soaps were only on TV. In the famous words of Dennis Leary "Life sucks, get a ****ing helmet."

Get over it and move on. Women aren't wortht he crap we let them put us through. (Thus the reason I've been single almost 2 years now...).
I was single for what 3 years I think lol

Quick Reply: ****in Bitches!!