Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Wait until more were released for an affordable price.
68.75%
Pay the markup price.
6.25%
All around just dumb.
25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Game Systems?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Default RE: Game Systems?

I have a ps2. Im happy. There is always ************. But serisously...its pathetic how much people will pay for gaming systems.

Old 12-04-2006, 07:48 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

I have a ps2. Im happy. There is always ************. But serisously...its pathetic how much people will pay for gaming systems.
Ya that is why I paid $5 for my xbox360 and its not the core system either.

XBOXlive > PS3 online

I have heard nothing but bad things mechanically about the PS3. A friend of mine works at gamestop he told me that they were on there 3rd demo system within a week all of them were overheating with in and hour of playing and they would go dead.[:'(] So I say since it is a $600 system i would pay TOPs double what I paid for the 360 which would be a whooping $10

Old 12-04-2006, 10:05 PM

did i say anything about the ps3 lol....no and yes ive heard its a piece as well. i just like my ps2. i wont get another sytem for years....got better things to spend money on like getting a car!

Old 12-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Super Moderator

I want to get a Wii believe it or not. I think Nintendo has the right idea actually. At least their system gets kids off their fat asses and up exercising a LITTLE bit. I don't want to see my kid playing video games and getting fat cuz he does nothing else now. If I ever have a kid that is.

Old 12-04-2006, 10:27 PM

i have had 0 problems, 0 freeze ups, and 0 anything else bad happen w/ my ps3, and the people at gamestop are dumb, i've seen the ps3's they have there, and they are locked up in little cases, no wonder they heat up, there is no way for the air to escape, maybe besides a few little vent holes in the back of the locked case. the xbox 360 had the same problems cause gamestop likes to keep there expensive merchandise in little locked boxes so they can buy more when they have to re-buy them cause they're dumb for keeping it confined in a little box.

but o well, not my problem, you can hate it, or you can love it, either way, i'm not going to be affected by what you say and i really don't care cause your who knows how many miles away and i'll never see you in my life there for it is dumb for people to say that they are gonna "kick your a$$" when your talking to them on forums or whatever.

but i have no problems w/ anyone, i was just ranting, so pay no attention

Old 12-04-2006, 10:44 PM

lmao^ dude you ok there? who sais they were gonna kick ur ***? wait....who said anything against you? chill out its cool that you like your ps3 i like playstation as well.

Old 12-04-2006, 11:07 PM

no, i kno no one said anything like that, i'm not mad or anything, i was just saying in general. u c people sometime telling people they're gonna kick your *** cause u called them some name on the internet. i was just saying, i'm not mad at all, and not against anyone. it's all good

Old 12-04-2006, 11:10 PM

Wait !Wait! Wait!....EMonz how did you get a 360 for 5 bucks?

Old 12-04-2006, 11:17 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

did i say anything about the ps3 lol....no and yes ive heard its a piece as well. i just like my ps2. i wont get another sytem for years....got better things to spend money on like getting a car!
first thing is first I was NOT talking to you any ways lol.

I dont need to worry about buying games if I want one I just go and buy it and I still have my money for my car my mods as I want them and all my other bills

Old 12-04-2006, 11:21 PM

ORIGINAL: imtalkintou

i have had 0 problems, 0 freeze ups, and 0 anything else bad happen w/ my ps3, and the people at gamestop are dumb, i've seen the ps3's they have there, and they are locked up in little cases, no wonder they heat up, there is no way for the air to escape, maybe besides a few little vent holes in the back of the locked case. the xbox 360 had the same problems cause gamestop likes to keep there expensive merchandise in little locked boxes so they can buy more when they have to re-buy them cause they're dumb for keeping it confined in a little box.

but o well, not my problem, you can hate it, or you can love it, either way, i'm not going to be affected by what you say and i really don't care cause your who knows how many miles away and i'll never see you in my life there for it is dumb for people to say that they are gonna "kick your a$$" when your talking to them on forums or whatever.

but i have no problems w/ anyone, i was just ranting, so pay no attention
What the hell hahahaha.... I wasnt dis agreeing with you lol. I wouldnt mind having a PS3 I would only pay double what I payed for my 360 and that is only $10 I am done paying full price for those things now that we have figured out a way to get them lagit and cheap.

I used to be a hardcore playstation fan and I haed the xbox at one time. But after I played the first xbox a few times I relized it was ALOT better than PS2 IMO so I made the switch. I would love to try out the PS3 though maybe only for gran tourismo

Quick Reply: Game Systems?