Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Wait until more were released for an affordable price.
68.75%
Pay the markup price.
6.25%
All around just dumb.
25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Game Systems?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Default RE: Game Systems?

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

did i say anything about the ps3 lol....no and yes ive heard its a piece as well. i just like my ps2. i wont get another sytem for years....got better things to spend money on like getting a car!
first thing is first I was NOT talking to you any ways lol.

I dont need to worry about buying games if I want one I just go and buy it and I still have my money for my car my mods as I want them and all my other bills
i was mislead due to the fact that you quoted one of my posts

Old 12-04-2006, 11:58 PM

My roomate has the Xbox 360. Yeah that rocks!

By the way, has anyone played the Need For Speed CARBON? I heard it was really good!

Old 12-05-2006, 12:52 AM

the only thing i have to say is

Playstation>xbox

END.

Old 12-05-2006, 12:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Jeffisdecentttttt

the only thing i have to say is

Playstation>xbox

END.
Not quite. I have had both and PS2 espeically is TERRIBLE. the graphics and frame rate are so bad and games like vice city are so blury it hurts my eyes at least you could say that if you were speaking of PS3 but PS2 no chance no even against the old xbox

Old 12-05-2006, 08:05 AM

Atari 2600>next gen consoles!!!!
I used to be that guy that "NEEDS" the new stuff yesterday. Now, I have to balance my hobbies because pricing can just empty my pockets so fast. Besides that, since I only play fighting games on consoles, I don't see the point in getting them (I play my brother's, lol). I play FPS games on the 'puter, so all my gaming money goes into that, but since I haven't played anything in so long, all my money goes into my car and guns now, lol.
I understand how you guys feel though, I was there once and probably will be again, when I'm done with my car...if that will ever happen

Old 12-05-2006, 08:39 AM

ORIGINAL: silvercoupe97

Atari 2600>next gen consoles!!!!
I used to be that guy that "NEEDS" the new stuff yesterday. Now, I have to balance my hobbies because pricing can just empty my pockets so fast. Besides that, since I only play fighting games on consoles, I don't see the point in getting them (I play my brother's, lol). I play FPS games on the 'puter, so all my gaming money goes into that, but since I haven't played anything in so long, all my money goes into my car and guns now, lol.
I understand how you guys feel though, I was there once and probably will be again, when I'm done with my car...if that will ever happen
thats why you need a xbox360 you can download atari classics so your harddrive and play them online with easch other. I got dig dug , joust, mortal kombat 3, contra, street fighter I mean there are a TON of acrade downloads and they are like $3 or somethig like that

Old 12-05-2006, 08:44 AM

Lol, I was kidding about the Atari 2600. There's no way I can play those games anymore. They're just not visually appealing to me anymore, or challenging, lol. I like both Xbox and PS2, they both are good consoles, as I'm sure the next gens are just as great. I just put my money into my car and guns nowadays. When my car is more of a "complete" package, my son should be just getting into gaming and that's when I'll start up again, just not now.

Old 12-05-2006, 08:47 AM

^ who said it takes alot of money to get the next gen systems. I paid $5 for my 360. All together between TheEngineer, NESpeed, and I we paid a total combined amount of $40 and got 3 xbox360's

Old 12-05-2006, 09:46 AM

is there any offers out there like that for the Ps3? how do you know those offers are realy mike?

Old 12-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

im pretty sure they have the offers out there the only problem is right now i wouldnt plan on gettting them until about may or june if you started now because of the availability. But they do work. I couldnt beleive when mine came in the mail. All i did was laugh just looking at the 360 like "wow it really did work" haha.

Quick Reply: Game Systems?