Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Guess who called me today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Banned
Default Guess who called me today?

Brief update on a little history for those that might not know the entire thing (some do). All started on good ole MF. Brittany (XLoveMeXoTenderX) and i had become pretty close friends, and she started to have feelings for me, that were not returned on my end.

So while i was doing my travels for the summer, it turns out i was passing through JFK that is pretty near her. So she would hang with me while i had my lay over. We chilled and had a good time, and i met a really cute friend of hers : )

It was time to come back from England, and my plane was late coming into JFK, and i missed my flight back to San Antonio. So i was stranded. I called Brittany to see if she was near or anything. Long story short i ended up staying the night at her house (August 17th). There is also a thread on here that she made telling everyone that i was coming. Later that night we hit it off, dont need to give you the details, anyone with a brain can figure it out.

So i get back to SA, school starts, everything is normal. All of a sudden she stops returning my phone calls, she stops emailing me, and eventually deleted me from her myspace. Im thinkin, WTF? Its not like i was a stalker boyfriend or anything, because i was never interested in her that way, and i told her that repeatidly. So i tried to call her cell phone about a week ago, and her number was already passed on to another person. She had changed her number. WTF x2?

So now its super obvious whats going on. I send her an email via MySpace (it was pretty long). Long story short, i told her that if this is really what she wanted, this would be the last effort i made to contact her. She never replied, so i left it.

Today was super f-ing weird.

Okay, so im sitting in my first period class, and my phone rings. I look at my phone, read the name and assume its my girlfriend.

I answer "Hey babe, whats up?", and to my shock its Brittany! She instantly begins rambling on at me telling me a bunch of stuff. Bascially she said that she was engaged, and her fiance hates me because of what happened between us. Right, im 1000 miles away and hes freakin? What a ****in loser (i told her that). I was like, "You could have told me, you know i would have listened to you and been there for you". She just said it wasnt important, and that she just wanted to let me know she was alive (and i appreciate that). She starts telling me how shes cutting everyoneoff, moving out of state, getting married, deleting her myspace etc... So shes ****ing up her life for some dude. Real smart. I just told her that it was okay, and that if she ever needed me i would be right there, and she had my number.So she says thatnks, i better go, andhangs up the phone and thats that.... wow.

I can't ****ing believe it. How insane. I had no idea wtf was going on.

Story of the day!

Sorry for the essay, worth the read though lol.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:38 AM
Default RE: Guess who called me today?

Wow.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Banned

No **** right. I still cant f-ing believe it. I think im gonna just leave it. Shes ****ing up her life man, its hard to just sit back and do nothing. I mean, i dont have feelings towards the girl, but we were really good friends, and i do care about her well being.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:51 AM

Yeah that is really extreme, I mean why would you cut everything off. It seems like you should be able to have a relationship with someone you love and your friends. Maybe the guy is psycho.

Old 12-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

HAHA, thats awesome....you got with someone that was engaged. I hate girls like this that never have any idea what the hell they want. Well i guess thats most girls. But its like obviously she couldnt have too strong of feelings for him if she wanted you . f'd up

ah good ole' MF relationships

Old 12-17-2007, 02:06 PM

Why do you say she messing up her life?

Why is her fiance` a loser? You're the one that used her for a piece of ***.

Old 12-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Banned

She wasnt engaged at the time. This is within the past 3 months.

Second, it was never a relationship. I made it clear my intentions were strictly that of a friendly nature.

Third, i say shes messing up her life because this d-bag is being a control freak. Not to mention she is leaving all her friends and family to be with some dude out of state and start her life over with this dude. Cutting out all your family and friends for a dude... how is that NOT messing up your life.

Fourth, i say he is a loser because any moron that is THAT insecure that he worries about a guy many many years younger than him taking his girl. To the point where he doesnt let her talk to the dude (me). THAT makes him a loser.

Get your ****ing facts right. I never used the girl, EVER. In fact i said no, but she kept on at me and i gave in. That offends me. I have never used a chick in my life, nor have i cheated, or condone it.

She was totally single when i met her. The story is that she was in love with this dude a couple years ago, and he dissapeared, then he came back within the past few months, and thats where we are now.

Old 12-17-2007, 02:57 PM

dude, isnt she like...18 by now? and shes gettin MARRIED?!?! holy crap talkin abt throwin your life away how long have her and dbag known each other? and no way she should have done that in the first place

(did you tell her i said hi?[8D])

Old 12-17-2007, 02:59 PM

thats some ****ed up **** right there. if this guy starts somethin with you, MF's got your back

Old 12-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Banned

She knew him like 2 and a 1/2 years ago. "I knew him like 2 and a half years ago, then he dissappeared from the state, and now hes back and im engaged to him" <-- thats what she said.

I didnt even have a chance to speak man lol.

Quick Reply: Guess who called me today?