Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

heres some entertainment for you

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Default RE: heres some entertainment for you

ORIGINAL: ProjectDrknss

what do u mean i dont even know >: l
lol its this inside joke I got with my Homies, Dont get Angry, its like Saying, Its much bigger than it seems My Homie called me and told me 10 of his friends got towed that night

Old 02-11-2008, 12:57 AM

That sucks sooo bad for the people that got their whips towed!

Old 02-11-2008, 12:59 AM

lol not angry, but dam, in CA...

Old 02-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator

Good thats what those idiots get. At you smartened up hopefully after you crashed your car from racing

Old 02-11-2008, 07:39 AM

doesnt even look like the races were fun. All I saw was ricers lol. one WRX and 2 rx7s the rest was a bunch of hondas

Old 02-11-2008, 11:10 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

Good thats what those idiots get. At you smartened up hopefully after you crashed your car from racing
now i go to the track

Old 02-11-2008, 11:11 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

doesnt even look like the races were fun. All I saw was ricers lol. one WRX and 2 rx7s the rest was a bunch of hondas
lol the rx7 is an og racer, he has a turbo two that rocks a lot of people. and his n/a spits flames lol

Old 02-11-2008, 01:27 PM

i didn't know exhaust mods were illegal. is that only over there?

Old 02-11-2008, 05:25 PM

A few questions about this:
1.) They said "modified" exhausts were illegal but I didn't see one cop putting a meter to any exhaust whether it be sound or smog so how can anyone be written up for their exhaust??? I'd fight that one in court.

2.) How are engine mods illegal?? You're not allowed to have headers or turbo in Cali??

3.) The cops said they were observing and taping in undercover cars, what kind of cars do they have when they do this?

4.) Why and how was someone able to video tape this bust and with the cop doing an interview????

Old 02-11-2008, 06:57 PM

ORIGINAL: shreff99

A few questions about this:
1.) They said "modified" exhausts were illegal but I didn't see one cop putting a meter to any exhaust whether it be sound or smog so how can anyone be written up for their exhaust??? I'd fight that one in court.

2.) How are engine mods illegal?? You're not allowed to have headers or turbo in Cali??

3.) The cops said they were observing and taping in undercover cars, what kind of cars do they have when they do this?

4.) Why and how was someone able to video tape this bust and with the cop doing an interview????
1) exhaust is illeagal, both for sound and smog. In CA it is super strict they even measure to make sure your headlights are at least 2 inches from the ground if your car is a slammed honda then your gonna be less and that is not leagal you will get towed.

2) in CA im pretty sure any mod to a car to make it faster OR run dirtier is illeagal. Ive known people to get written up for a simpple cone filter. Why do you think Evos have a HUGE market for stock looking go fast parts like the FP evoGREEN turbo and black stealth exhausts.

3) im sure they have imports to bring out to film these races and try to fit in. Ive seen here in Ma 1 Evo state trooper, 2 DSM turbo state troopers, a butt load of stangs, and SS comaros

Quick Reply: heres some entertainment for you