Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I effed up big time

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Default I effed up big time

So today I messed up big time, I made a joke that I most definently shouldn't have. I went to coffee with a couple of friends after class today and while we were there we were laughing and craking jokes, all that fun stuff. Then I don't know what I was thinking but I made a joke that had to do with a surgery that one of the guys wife's had. (a result of the sugery is pooping alot) and I didn't mean any harm by it when I said it but he was super pissed and still is. I guess it just got out of hand. I didn't really think it was that sensitive, it wasn't a life threatning thing. I don't know. I tried to apologize but he was just super pissed. I feel really really bad about it, gosh I would give anything to take it back. I just needed to tell someone about it so that I feel a little more relieved, any ideas on what I should do?

Old 03-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Default RE: I effed up big time

you already apolgized theres nothing else to do,some people just need to get a since of humor. im sure he was telling alot of jokes that would have offended some people as well.

Old 03-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

[sm=rant.gif]

but seriously it happens. And there really isnt much you can do. But he'll get over it cuz thats what guys do (at least most of us). We dont hold grudges. Just let it play its course

Old 03-19-2008, 02:45 PM

funny but he should of laughed with you. well now you know not to crack any more jokes about his wife

Old 03-19-2008, 02:48 PM

Im curious and im sure so is everyone else, what was the joke lol. I want to know what he got so pissed about to causehim to turn into a sandy vagina lol.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:12 PM

i have a friend that has a similar situation. he had some kind of stomach / intestine surgery and now if he eates, he's in the bathroom within 45 mins. its kinda funny, we all joke w/ him.

Old 03-19-2008, 03:43 PM

Hell i have a friend who does that and theres nothing physcially wrong with him lol. As soon as he eats he has to take a ****.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:06 PM

yea, i also know someone like that, and we also joke with him all the time.. but just give it time, he will get over it

Old 03-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah that sucks, I dont think there is anything you can do now at this point. At least you made an effort to say sry abt it.

Old 03-19-2008, 04:32 PM

I say let him cool off. like everyone said you apologized theres not much more else you can do. the s hitty thing is it was about his wife. men let that kinda thing slide all the time, to us pooping is funny. but if someone even made a little joke to me about my wife i'd be pretty hot for a while.

Quick Reply: I effed up big time