Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I ****ing hate drunk drivers.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Default RE: I ****ing hate drunk drivers.

suprised she wasnt a Honda driver..

Old 01-20-2009, 01:59 AM
Banned

Huh?

Old 01-20-2009, 05:43 PM
Banned

Being a drunk driver has absolutely nothing to do with what kind of car you dive. It just means you're ****ing retarded.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:52 PM

Awesome work man... i can't say i'm surprised about the way the cop acted though. I'm friends with a lot of people that are cops, one of which is my best friend, and for the most part they hate it when civilians help them or try to do their job. In your case i would totally agree with what you did, however its one that that cops hate the most...

and that's why I say **** the police coming straight from the underground. He just got his badge because i'm borwn...

Old 01-30-2009, 05:14 PM

Thats stupid taking her keys.With out her keys how could she get aDUI????? Only thing I could see her getting ligaly is a public intoxication because shewas not in her truck with her keys.
What even happened with her?

But like less than a year ago a guy was all drunk and hit some one with his car. He didn't even know it. He drove home and parked his car. The next day when he's on his way to his car he finds a guy dead hanging half out his smashed windshield!!!!!

My aunt lived by him and said he was the nicest guy ever but now he will be in prison. Probably already is.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:00 PM

ORIGINAL: BrodyGuy

I'm indian

Old 01-30-2009, 06:56 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: blue450yo

Thats stupid taking her keys. With out her keys how could she get a DUI????? Only thing I could see her getting ligaly is a public intoxication because she was not in her truck with her keys.

But like less than a year ago a guy was all drunk and hit some one with his car. He didn't even know it. He drove home and parked his car. The next day when he's on his way to his car he finds a guy dead hanging half out his smashed windshield!!!!!

My aunt lived by him and said he was the nicest guy ever but now he will be in prison. Probably already is.
Because I stole her truck with her in it, drove her in the middle of nowhere and somehow called the cops and waited in my friends car......... riiight. My *** she won't get a ****ing DUI. I don't care if she got one or not, I just didn't want her killing someone.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:57 PM
Banned

Or a indian
Good job being racist **** tard.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:57 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Or a indian
Good job being racist **** tard.
well its like this, some people are ignorant. Nothing else too it.

Old 02-01-2009, 03:05 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Thats stupid taking her keys.With out her keys how could she get aDUI????? Only thing I could see her getting ligaly is a public intoxication because shewas not in her truck with her keys.

Because I stole her truck with her in it, drove her in the middle of nowhere and somehow called the cops and waited in my friends car......... riiight. My *** she won't get a ****ing DUI. I don't care if she got one or not, I just didn't want her killing someone.

Yes it would be damn obvious that she drove drunk I know that my point isyou took her keys but I'm just saying how the law is. If she was found by the cop in her truck and the keys where not with her I do not see how she could by lawget a dui. I could only see her getting a public intoxication because when she got caught by the cop she was not driving and did not even have a key in her ignition or even on her making it imposable for the cops to get her for a dui. I'm just saying how it is even if they do try to charge her now with a dui if she is smart enough she could get the dui chargeeasly dropped because you had the keys she did not.It does not matter whatthe cops or judgethinkwhat matters iswhat they have proof of and her being found in a truck on the side of the road with no keys could only get her a public intoxication and maybe a parking ticket. Will they know she was driving drunk yes can they charger her for it no their is no proof they found her drunk in a truck with no keys.

Quick Reply: I ****ing hate drunk drivers.