Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

i hate kids!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 12:48 AM
Default RE: i hate kids!!!!!

ORIGINAL: 93eclipsegsx

all of mine are expired. ad they are jealous because you guys can rape them in a warthog
hahaha wasnt that funny...no one is better at a warthog than us... I can drive that thing pretty good and keith has a deadly 1 shot kill on that rocket gun. we are unstoppable if we get the rockets too

Old 03-25-2006, 01:05 AM
Super Moderator

Nah I'm good at vehicular homicide . Warthog, Ghost, wraith, tank, whatever... I just like to run people over LOL

Old 03-25-2006, 01:20 AM

ORIGINAL: 93eclipsegsx

why is it that everytime we beat kids in halo 2 we always get called modders!! its so retarted. and how do u mod on maps that are on your disc not the ones you download! they are so stupid!!! just that id say that b/c it was pissing me off.

its a mix between kids and no life 35 year olds that live in their parents basement that hate losing at the only thing they are decently good at....i used to play all the time with my friends and it got to the point where none of us even used the headsets anymore becuase we would get in a shouting ( well mostly cussing ) match with whoever we finally beat....live is becoming more and more populated with them...lol i would just play without the headset if i were you, itll save you the time of being aggrivated

Old 03-25-2006, 01:40 AM
Super Moderator

yea but we gotta talk to each other, it would get really boring without that.

Its too bad i wasnt playin i would have loved to beat them down.

Old 03-25-2006, 04:47 AM
Super Moderator

I just set it so I only hear my team. Or people nearby... And when the game is done I check stats and leave. No need to turn the headset off just don't listen to them.

Old 03-25-2006, 09:58 AM

we have to talk to each other because we win on stick communication, since we dont shoot we do have stratigies to set up which actually work and we can pile up kills without worrying as long as you trust you team to help you. You walk into a room and come running at my and chances are you about to get punch in the back. or if you charge 2 of us your getting beat down plain and simple. we are really good at knocking people upside the head no

Old 03-25-2006, 11:41 AM
Super Moderator

I just started a new game and the difficulty level is only on Heroic... I'm gettin STOMPED by some aliens... damn...

Old 03-25-2006, 01:07 PM

and besides if we were even able to mod on the unmodable maps, we would have done more than have the warthog respawn 1 second after it blows up. i cant stand not talking to other people b/c we are awesome when were talking. like when there is a couple of guys, somebody will say something, so someone will throw a bunch of granades and then go beat them down and get a triple kill or something without shooting 1 bullet. the best part is when were in the postgame lobby and you guys are saying' WELL AT LEAST WE DIDNT SHOOT OUR GUNS' and theye like ohhhhh you didnt shoot your guns ohhh,you guys still suck. even though we beat them really bad.

Old 03-25-2006, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

I kno right.... I can't go without shooting a gun though. I like a sniper rifle WAY too much LOL

Old 03-25-2006, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

well we can really only going without shooting on most of the smaller maps where there are no snipers

Quick Reply: i hate kids!!!!!