Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

i know, i know. it's beeen forever

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Default i know, i know. it's beeen forever

hey guys i know i've turned into a ghost these last few weeks, or we may be to the month mark by now i'm not realy sure. just to kinda fill you all in. the reason i could always get on for like 4-6 hrs a day was b/c i worked for my dad and sat on the computer all day for 8 hrs with 1 hr of work to do per day but because ofsome personal issues i no longer work for him. well with no job = no money, no money = not able to pay for bills... so i'm sacraficing my credit for the next 5+ years and filing for bankruptcy to erase all of my debt (including my mortgage) and start clean.
now although i don't work fo rhim any more i will be moving back in there so will get to be on here more often again.
guys if there is one thing i've learned from all of this it's SAVE YOUR MONEY!1!!!!!!!!!11!!!! don't go blow money you have saved on car parts. budget yourselves. i'm getting off easy and will be able to keep my JDM GSR motor and car so i'll still have a scooty car but don't plan on dropping a dime into it again until i have at least 5k in SAVINGS. and won't be moving back out on my own again until i have 10k. SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR MONEY. w

well thats my rant. i'll be back on here on a regular again in a few weeks, mabey 1-2 months. peace

Old 12-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Default RE: i know, i know. it's beeen forever

Sorry to hear that, hope everything gets straightened out for ya!

Old 12-11-2007, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR MONEY. w

well thats my rant. i'll be back on here on a regular again in a few weeks, mabey 1-2 months. peace
agreed. I actually thing I said that to you a while back at one point. I only by my cars parts in cash when I have extra dollars to throw away. Cars are really not that important

Old 12-11-2007, 04:27 PM

i still need a car, im leaning to a few audis ive seen

Old 12-11-2007, 04:34 PM

****, Ron, sorry to hear that dude...

Old 12-11-2007, 04:37 PM

thats fluffed up though, good luck to ya ron, did ya have to sell the delsol?(how is that anyway?)

Old 12-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Banned

**** dude. I feel for ya. If i had my own place with a room id put ya up! Keep it real man. Good luck

Old 12-11-2007, 09:01 PM

Dude don't delcare bankruptcy! No matter what! Even though yer free and clear of debt, it'll take you years and years to build yer credit back up...With sh!tty credit you can't get a loan and if you even can get one yer rate is gonna be through the roof! I do finance at our dealership and work with it all the time..dude you just lost yer job a few days ago...it's not over, go get another one!!

Old 12-11-2007, 09:14 PM

yea man, that really sucks.. i hope everything turns around for you soon.. and shreff is right, if you can help it, dont declare bankruptcey... it is a PITA and will haunt you

Old 12-11-2007, 11:16 PM

Sorry to hear about that bro, you gonna have to give up tha bike 2?

Quick Reply: i know, i know. it's beeen forever