Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I think my whole family cant drive........

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Default I think my whole family cant drive........

Well some of you are probably wondering what happened. well this morning I found out dad parked on the hill in neutral with the e-brake down 0_o, but he turned the wheel on the curb so it wouldnt roll. well mom comes to pick up my little brother (divorced parents) and well taps the mr2, which rolls the mr2 back and cracked the passenger tail light. -_-

Old 01-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Default RE: I think my whole family cant drive........

ha ha ha ha sorry m8..thats just silly...why would he do that!

Old 01-09-2008, 10:37 AM

wow... that's all i gotta say... did he just not realize he didnt put it in gear or pulled the e-brake? or is he just ignorant lol

Old 01-09-2008, 10:45 AM

ORIGINAL: sk8dudety

wow... that's all i gotta say... did he just not realize he didnt put it in gear or pulled the e-brake? or is he just ignorant lol
i guess he forgot, he's been sick for the past three days =/

Old 01-10-2008, 07:51 PM

Well I've got 4 daughters, the last one just got her car, in just a few weeks it comes back with a 4" dent and I'm the only one that notices, immediately, and of course like all other girl dents, nobody knows how it got there. It makes me crazy. I've driven vehicles many times over 100,000 miles and more with no dentsin the side of the car and they can't go a few weeks. Ugghhhh!!!!

Old 01-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

My g/f's family is the same. My g/f hit 3 parked cars 1 truck(including my gsx) her sister sideswiped a gard rail and her mom in a brand new (at the time) 07 cobalt, rear ended someone. Thats a family of "great" drivers!

Old 01-10-2008, 11:45 PM

My g/f drives a nice toyota avalon that her dad bought her and she got backed into, got the dent fixed and then the same day it got fixed hit the pole in the wendy's drive through in the same spot... haha

Old 01-11-2008, 10:56 AM

My GF's car was a nice car a year ago when she bought it from us...now it looks like a hockey puck with every panel dented and scratched! And if it wasn't for me keeping up the maintenance on it here at the dealership then it pobably wouldn't be running right now either...uggghh!

Old 01-11-2008, 12:39 PM

My little brother posted it on the Mr2OC.com, and all we are getting is people Questioning my brother on how he has a car, and what not, FU(k!NG A$$ holes.................

Old 01-11-2008, 03:05 PM

well if it makes u feel ne better i just backed my monte into my moms car last nite, just lack of attention i guess...its the only thing i have ever hit and the only this that i have ever driven that ive damaged included tractors skidsters fourwheelers...basically nething that its possible to drive, ive driven it and idk wtf i was doin last nite and it infuriates me

Quick Reply: I think my whole family cant drive........