Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ideas?? Trade the EVO!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Default RE: Ideas?? Trade the EVO!!!

so how much do they want for the supra with the trade? and without the trade?

Old 06-18-2006, 02:26 PM

'99 Firehawk But, I like the red TT in the back yard better.

Old 06-18-2006, 03:20 PM

Emonz, from reading all the your responses in this post it seems you've pretty much decided that your purchasing the Supra regardless of the fact it's an automatic. So go get it....if you don't mind the lack of the six-speed.

Old 06-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Banned

i say fight for the back yard supra!

Old 06-18-2006, 04:40 PM

....although I do agree with Sebba 100%.....

Old 06-18-2006, 05:08 PM

The backyard supra is still under investigation... I FINALLY found the owner last night she is in an assisted living old age home so I gotta think of a good way to talk to her about it

Old 06-18-2006, 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: slow420a

Trans ams are gay end of that discusion
http://www.gmrspeed.com/videos.php?o...8aa5ca827d5527

I think you may be right, only a gay person would want one of those cars.
I never said they were slow....I said they were gay and that they are look at them TA's are big ugly boats they are massive. I see johns dads all the time its cool but for the $20k something that is cost him it was not worth it at all. espeically since my EVO would scholl it big time now that is sad
I think it's safe to say two things:
1. You don't like F-Body GM's
2. Value is in the eye of the beholder.

Your EVO cost roughly $20K plus your mods correct? Why is it sad that your car with mods can post a 1/4 mile slip a second slower than a stock GM "big ugly massive boat"? I don't care to try and change your mind, You may not like them but they are a pretty good setup.
On a seperate note, I'd grab the Supra that's available with the Auto trans, you may not even have a good chance at the one in the back yard and this one may disappear. If the other one becomes available, I'm sure you could sell the auto trans Supra, but this way you are guaranteed a Supra.

Old 06-18-2006, 06:05 PM

ALRIGHT, HERE IT IS!!!! [sm=crossbonesgif.gif]

EMONZ DON'T GET AN AUTOMATIC SUPRA!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A SUPRA OR NOT!!!!! GO FOR THE ONE IN THE BACKYARD AND IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN THEN JUST KEEP YOUR EVO UNTIL YOU FIND A CAR YOU WANT AND DON'T NEED TO MAKE A POST ABOUT THE DECISION. THE REASON YOUR POSTING ABOUT THIS AUTOMATIC SUPRA IS BECAUSE YOU SEE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT IT..... Okay, all of that aside your still an Evo buddy!!! [sm=forgetit.gif]

Old 06-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Banned

OOOOOH now this HAS to be exploited and taken advantage of 100%.... you know what to do EMonz!

Old 06-19-2006, 02:52 AM

ORIGINAL: dirtwagon

ORIGINAL: slow420a

Trans ams are gay end of that discusion
http://www.gmrspeed.com/videos.php?o...8aa5ca827d5527

I think you may be right, only a gay person would want one of those cars.
I never said they were slow....I said they were gay and that they are look at them TA's are big ugly boats they are massive. I see johns dads all the time its cool but for the $20k something that is cost him it was not worth it at all. espeically since my EVO would scholl it big time now that is sad
I think it's safe to say two things:
1. You don't like F-Body GM's
2. Value is in the eye of the beholder.

Your EVO cost roughly $20K plus your mods correct? Why is it sad that your car with mods can post a 1/4 mile slip a second slower than a stock GM "big ugly massive boat"? I don't care to try and change your mind, You may not like them but they are a pretty good setup.
On a seperate note, I'd grab the Supra that's available with the Auto trans, you may not even have a good chance at the one in the back yard and this one may disappear. If the other one becomes available, I'm sure you could sell the auto trans Supra, but this way you are guaranteed a Supra.
Dont get me wrong I dont dislike GM at all. I would take that over a mustang BUT I am not a fan of the cars as something for myself in other words if it were given to me I wouldnt mind but dropping 20K on a WS6 is not worth it to me. Now it being slower than the EVO has nothing to do with it at all because at least they are big boy toys and highway kings and the EVO is all the opposite.

Quick Reply: Ideas?? Trade the EVO!!!