Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Obama
25.00%
Clinton
12.50%
McCain
37.50%
Nader
4.17%
i'm a convicted felon and cannot vote
20.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

if the election were held today

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 09:03 AM
Default if the election were held today

who would you vote for?

Old 04-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Default RE: if the election were held today

...i hate these threads...

Old 04-17-2008, 12:36 PM

but yet youre here =)

Old 04-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator

Since I am as republican I am going w/ Mccain. I wouldn't trust Hilary or Obama.

Old 04-17-2008, 06:49 PM

i dont trust anybody who spends millions of dollars to apply for a job that only pays 400k/yr. i'm from arizona so i know McCain is going to win my state. I would rather have Obama. it would be nice to have a decent economy again. I think McCain would make a good president but i think the economy would turn around faster with a Democrat in the White House

Old 04-17-2008, 06:52 PM

No matter who wins! It's 4 or 8 years of the same ol ****!

Old 04-17-2008, 08:12 PM

ORIGINAL: cliff

No matter who wins! It's 4 or 8 years of the same ol ****!
see its uneducated responses that ***** me off about politics...

plus i said i was a convict to feel bad ***

Old 04-17-2008, 09:09 PM

What's uneducated about it? It's a logical truthful answer!

Old 04-17-2008, 09:20 PM

For those who are voting for Obama, he has not really listed anything specific that he will do and most that want to vote for him do not have anything specific they can hang their hat on but he does have feel good phrases. He is fantastic in oratory, I would even vote for him if I would vote with emotion and not logicof taking a look at what he really doesagainst what he really says and what the people he surrounds himself withsay; some scary people like his wife and pastor. Hillary is Hillary, what can you say, she is an angry woman when she is not in control of things, especially thingsthat concern power. McCain, a nice man that has better ideas than the others but has and embraces some liberalideology that does concern me.But I'm out of choices, Ronald Regan is not available to run. My father-in-law who is as liberal as they come and votes democrat no matter if he disagrees with everything his candidate wants and agrees with the republican, is voting for McCain, this will be the first time we ever have voted for the same person, that is how liberal McCain is, more than my personal limit but again I don't have any other choice. With the democrats in charge of the house and senate a democrat in office only means taxes is going up at a faster rate than usual and that you will be spending on things you never ever imagined. The republicans in office now are only liberal light, not enough conservatives to bring back people being responsible for their own actions, the nanny nation will now go full tilt boogy.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:26 PM

Which could often mean a really good good or a really bad bad... haha to be honest im really really skeptical about them all... im confused... really, to be honest i was up for gore last time haha

Quick Reply: if the election were held today