Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm a Honda guy and I'm on a Mitsu site

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Default RE: I'm a Honda guy and I'm on a Mitsu site

my heros

Old 06-21-2006, 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: TCossuto

why would anyone care that you're 'a honda guy on a mitsubishi forum'? not saying the cars no good or anything (the mitsubishi), but how coudl that possibly help you gain anything? Infact, all its most likley going to do is give you less credit. Once again, I'm not saying the car dosn't look good from what I can tell.
Umm I know it will not give me more credit and why is it that it will take credit away from me? I am not trying to start a pissing match I just stated that I am a honda guy not a mitsu guy so that people will know. I did not mean to **** in your cornflakes. And I would also like to say that Mitsu is not by any means better(or worse for than matter) than honda in any way. Different cars from a builders stand point true I will not dispute that but in noway is a Mitsu better suited to build or make fast than a honda.

And please do not attempt to attack me as I am not just a "Honda Guy", I am what people like to call a enthusiest. I dont look over a brands cars because the nameplate on them, I look at a car for what it is, it's abilities, and the actual cars pro's and con's.

Old 06-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Marty

ORIGINAL: TCossuto

why would anyone care that you're 'a honda guy on a mitsubishi forum'? not saying the cars no good or anything (the mitsubishi), but how coudl that possibly help you gain anything? Infact, all its most likley going to do is give you less credit. Once again, I'm not saying the car dosn't look good from what I can tell.
Umm I know it will not give me more credit and why is it that it will take credit away from me? I am not trying to start a pissing match I just stated that I am a honda guy not a mitsu guy so that people will know. I did not mean to **** in your cornflakes. And I would also like to say that Mitsu is not by any means better(or worse for than matter) than honda in any way. Different cars from a builders stand point true I will not dispute that but in noway is a Mitsu better suited to build or make fast than a honda.

And please do not attempt to attack me as I am not just a "Honda Guy", I am what people like to call a enthusiest. I dont look over a brands cars because the nameplate on them, I look at a car for what it is, it's abilities, and the actual cars pro's and con's.
Same here (I have a chrysler for god's sakes... But then again it was imported from Mitsu Patrick knows about my car ).

Old 06-21-2006, 09:15 PM

that is a sick 3g. awesome awesome awesome

Old 06-22-2006, 02:04 AM

Thanks

Old 06-22-2006, 02:40 AM

sup Marty, I saw your that title and I was like," Is he lost?" I wasn't sure if it was you or not til I saw the civ in the siggy. And in case you don't reconize the s/n , it's chaseman1978 from HCF...That eclipse looks hot man. You could give me some tips on trickin out my G. Those motors are virtually the same aren't they?

Old 06-22-2006, 03:04 AM

ORIGINAL: 00GalantMan

sup Marty, I saw your that title and I was like," Is he lost?" I wasn't sure if it was you or not til I saw the civ in the siggy. And in case you don't reconize the s/n , it's chaseman1978 from HCF...That eclipse looks hot man. You could give me some tips on trickin out my G. Those motors are virtually the same aren't they?
They are identical actually as long as you have the I4

Old 06-22-2006, 03:13 AM

props for dang homie
lookin clean

daniel

Old 06-22-2006, 11:54 AM

Just PM me on here or HCF with any questions you have. If I dont know the answer I can get the answer. I will say this, there is a cheaper method to do a DOHC conversion and it involves a Kia head so if you would like to know anything just let me know.

Old 06-22-2006, 11:56 AM

ORIGINAL: Marty

Just PM me on here or HCF with any questions you have. If I dont know the answer I can get the answer. I will say this, there is a cheaper method to do a DOHC conversion and it involves a Kia head so if you would like to know anything just let me know.
Ive heard of the Kia and Hyundia head swaps, they are the same as the EVO minus the Cams I guess all the ports are the same and the head is MUCH cheaper to buy over the EVO head

Quick Reply: I'm a Honda guy and I'm on a Mitsu site