Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

this is insane

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Default RE: this is insane

If its a stolen car it wouldnt do any good to run the plates. I understand he had to shoot the guy, but the cop should never have been dumb enough to jump on the hood.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:05 PM

ORIGINAL: nick_200321

if you think about it, i would say yes it was necessary, the cops life was at risk because he was on the hood of the car and the guy was going to drive off... thats crazy though.. but yea, i woulda shot the mother ****er too lol
That cop is screwed up in the head. The cop jumped up on the hood so he could shoot him and get away with it. A cop is nothing more than a normal person. Some normal people kill people some people dont kill. A killers dream would be being a cop being able to kill people and get away with it and how they do it is by putting their self in danger which they do their self then they have a reason to kill. See if he was just driving past the cop he probably wouldnt have the right to shoot him so he thought i HoP uP oN dEr HoOd. Ever notace how some cops will run right out in front of the bad guy in the caron their own and then will shoot them. Thats just so the cop can say he trying to run him over which would then give him the right forthe cop to shoot him.

And the cop said the guy tried to ram him. You can clearly see that he was driving around the cop. Just anotherexcuse he made up so he could use excisive force.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: bestwiseguy

If its a stolen car it wouldnt do any good to run the plates. I understand he had to shoot the guy, but the cop should never have been dumb enough to jump on the hood.
He didnt have to he had it planed. Hes a killer. He jumped on top of the hood with a gun in his hands. What did he expact to do on top of a cars hood on astopped car? Hejumped up their hoping he would start to drivejust so he could kill.

Old 11-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Banned

Why are you only just starting to sound like you have half a brain. This is the first time i have felt like you are not a total **** tard.

Old 11-16-2007, 05:43 PM

well he did what he did.....that's all the point proves hat some people have different judgements on different situations