Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Insomnia Thread...

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Default Insomnia Thread...

I say we start an insomnia thread... startiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing NOW!this is for all the people who just cant sleep at night... kinda like now, i have to be up at 9 in the morning, and i've been trying to sleep since 12, and NADA! it's driving me nuts. So now im lookin all over the internet to find a decent 2g gsx with either a blown motor or no motor to start a project car... any good ideas on where to look?? i've tried ebay, auto trader, d s m trader, blah blah blah, nothing!

anyway, for all of you who are tryin to hit the hay, but it's hittin right back here's your chance to get "unbored"... at least for a couple of minutes...

Old 08-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Default RE: Insomnia Thread...

Its 1:15 right now, I have to be awake and functioning at 8am.

Been up since 7am this morning.

I don't sleep much.
Maybe 5 hours a night at best.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:16 AM

Tyler, what are you talking about?!
It's only 8pm here?
[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 08-02-2007, 01:19 AM

ah! i wish i was were you are! it's 2:30 here in B-E-A-utiful ohio!

Old 08-02-2007, 01:23 AM

Tiered but I cant sleep... its 11:24 pm..... I can never sleep... I hate insomnia

Old 08-02-2007, 01:28 AM

yea it rough... my house is retarded too... its only about 4 years old, but the venting is terrible! the downstairs is like an ice box, but you come upstairs and you start sweating right away! and it makes it hard to fall asleep... also i can never fall asleep when im excited, and im CRAZY excited about this new gsx project car that im workin on starting

Old 08-02-2007, 01:33 AM

Crazy...... I Wish I could start a project car

Old 08-02-2007, 01:40 AM

yea ive had this rs for about 2 years now... and even though i've done a TON of work to it (was completely stock when i got it) i figure it's time to let it go... 1) cause it's an RS (Really Slow), and that alone is driving me nuts, 2) im sick of having to worry about being even more cautious driving around with the body kit, 3) i've come to see the light and realize that stock bodied, lowered 2g's look insane! much better without the kit, and finally 4) what's the point in spending thousands of dollars with a motor rebuild and a hahn turbo system, just to get it up to the gsx's stock hp?? not at all worth it, plus the all wheel drive is SICK! I met a guy with a built 1g gsx, and he's willing to sell me the motor+ for 5k (i'll get a parts list up soon), and now im lookin for a 2g body that's in *decent* condition... if anyone knows of one lemme know, i dont wanna spend more than 2k for the body, im lookin for one with either a blown motor, or no motor whatsoever... im a body guy so minor stuff with body work is no big deal, i just dont wanna big body project and waste money just tryin to make it look nice

Old 08-02-2007, 01:55 AM

meh its 2 am right now...i just worked 60 hours the past week and no work tommorow! so im robben it for all its got...sleepen in all day then im gonna hang out with the female till late.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:58 AM

Damn! You live too far.... I'd buy your RS but you live too far

Quick Reply: Insomnia Thread...