Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just Hung out & Drank a Few Beers with Jeff Dye,Louis Ramey, and Jim Tavare"Last Comic Standing"at M

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 04:14 AM
Default Just Hung out & Drank a Few Beers with Jeff Dye,Louis Ramey, and Jim Tavare"Last Comic Standing"at M

well **** i finish cleaning at my work and i clock out and order a beer....went to smoke out on the front patio...smoked then walked in to order one more beer and who do i see across from me at the other side of the bar? " Jeff Dye" from Last Comic Standing on NBC...then i notice Louis Ramey, and Jim Tavare sitting right next to him...there drinking cobo wabo and some beers...i was like wtf is this real then i was being a lil shy girl...went out to smoke again to talk mysef into talking to them cause i did'nt want to make a *** out myself....Louis Ramey was out there...i thought he went to the bathroom..but he was smoking out side ....i try to jump over to the wall to get to the chair in the corner next to Louis and i jump slip from the oil in the kitchen...on my shoe

so my foot slips...i kick the corner of the wall with my shin on my other leg right infront of Louis...i was like wtf im a buzzed loser now...but we were all talking "dj (other dike Cook...LOL & )"Louis Ramey" and me

We were all talking about dane cook,pablo francisco ...a lil debate...lmmfao

then we all went inside to drink alil more with Jeff Dye, and Jim Tavare
then alil on lookers..lol {Lasted like 2 hours}

i was to buzzed and had to drive home....left and drove home

[align=center]
[/align]

Old 10-05-2008, 06:41 AM
Default RE: Just Hung out & Drank a Few Beers with Jeff Dye,Louis Ramey, and Jim Tavare"Last Comic Stan

thats pretty cool brah, that pics a bet creepy tho.

Old 10-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Default RE: Just Hung out & Drank a Few Beers with Jeff Dye,Louis Ramey, and Jim Tavare"Last Comic Stan

I gave you that name Designated Drunk ahaha