Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Whatchu drank?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 02:04 AM
Banned
Default Whatchu drank?

Damn song is stuck in my head.

What's everyone upto? Insomnia can be to blame for the fact that it's three in the morning and I'm still up.

I found the car I want, though it's still really rocky as to whether or not I'm going to get it. It's got 130 thou. on it, they're asking for four grand, and it neads rear struts. The only way I'll take it is if they guarantee inspection. Makes sense, right?

Prom was sucky, the girl that I was with the whole night (I can't really call her a date, since she wasn't) ended up leaving halfway through with some excuse about her friend. Everyone else was pretty much caught up with their boyfriend and girlfriend, so I was excluded. Though it was only a really expensive dance, so I'm not going to spend too much time dwelling on it. Better things to come, I'm sure.

Hope everyone has a good night. Danm right ya'll better post some good responses.

Old 05-21-2007, 02:10 AM
Default RE: Whatchu drank?

ORIGINAL: xLoveMeXoTenderX

I found the car I want, though it's still really rocky as to whether or not I'm going to get it. It's got 130 thou. on it, they're asking for four grand, and it neads rear struts. The only way I'll take it is if they guarantee inspection. Makes sense, right?
Miles and pricesound to high. And "inspection" means to look it over.
I would'nt pay more than $2,500
Pass and keep looking, you'll find the right car when its time.

Old 05-21-2007, 02:34 AM

what car is this again?

Old 05-21-2007, 07:30 AM
Banned

Yeah what car is it?

Sorry i couldnt stay on the phone. I didnt sleep saturday night either... i just cant do 2 in a row lol. However, it was nice talkin to u : )

Old 05-21-2007, 07:30 AM

Likely to be another DSM of some sort. Nice. 130K on the odometer is a bit excessive though... especially for 4K.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:51 AM

i would never buy a car that has over 90k on it....it poses to be a real problem....example my montero....120k and there are leaks rust and a s****y alternator