Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is it just me... or?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 03:34 PM
Banned
Default Is it just me... or?

Ok, i have been prowling DSMTalk recently.... and WTF? That site has to be the most governed site i have ever seen. All the mods are power hungry dicks from what i can see and all the members treat eachother like total ****.

And what is with their retarded new rules? I have made sooo many posts in reply to peoples comments and i have only gained like 1 post out of about 20... not that i give a ****. I just think their rules are retarded and their admins/mods all need to grow up and lighten up.

Anyone else feel the same?

Old 11-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Default RE: Is it just me... or?

ya thats kinda gay, i havent looked at it much but on the front page it says something about posting in plain, descernable, propperly spelled and capitalized english.. o **** i hope my post doesnt get banned. im sure i have spelled more than a few things wrong in here. not to mention caps. thats kinda retarded

Old 11-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Banned

Im going to get banned with a few things i said..

One guy mentioned he bought a car without a key and asked how to get it started and full functional..

I said "Just ask your friendly neighbourhood black man " .... im waiting for a ban now lol

Old 11-22-2006, 04:04 PM

i hate forums like that...thats why i love this forum so much its so free and well-led.

Old 11-22-2006, 04:27 PM
Banned

Amen ^^

Maybe we should tell the DSM Talk members about this place LOL

Also, have you seen their pathetic excuse for a sticky? They just have random links... no writeups.. and half the links dont work

Old 11-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator

i do agree with you that site is pretty strict, however they do have alot of good info. But personally i dont really care what they do over there. The reason they have it setup that way is to keep it a good tech help place. Not a place to just chat. Thats the way its always been there. And the reason that some of the links dont work is because that site has been around for so long that people have shut down there websites that they linked to. Its the same thing when you go onto VFAQ. they have alot of links that dont work anymore.

Old 11-22-2006, 09:34 PM

I just looked at it. They do realize DSM doesn't apply to only to the eclipse/talon/laser right?

Old 11-22-2006, 09:45 PM

I think the admins and mods need to get together here and do the same thing to you here sebba lol

no jk.. but I have said all along that all other sites will ban you in a heart beat for just not using the search button

Old 11-22-2006, 10:20 PM
Banned

Thats ****in gay as ****

Im talkin about the links to their own website... just specific threads.... and not only that not all of them even cover all the avenues. You have to dig and dig and dig through pages of thread bull**** to find one simple answer.

Old 11-22-2006, 10:41 PM

well if it makes you feel better I was banned for a week from supraforums for posting a link in the FS section of Tearstone's group buy on the AEM wideband o2 I have. He was selling them $240 shipped that was like $60 off and that was a week after they came down in price from $395shipped. I was trying to help somepeople out and I got banned.

Quick Reply: Is it just me... or?