Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

just a rant

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 11:10 PM
Default just a rant

its difficult to find much of anything around here. everyone that has a club isn't tuned in to the car scene. its just some friends that have a "club" nothing special. no fast cars, no cool cars.. well, maybe a few, but they let anyone in. it makes me sad. Im the last of my dieing club "Illegal Trendz" my friends couldn't hold up their end of the deal. we all agreed that we had to have 4 modifications per year with a cost of at least 150 per mod. breaking that down.. thats $50 a month that you have to save.. not asking a whole lot. well.. I guess I was. I was over here spending thousands on body work and paint, they did nothing..
Joined a diff club called phantastic Kreations "team pK" for short (I did not pick that one). well.. it was fun for a while, we actually had by-laws, and events planned, but after half of the crew didn't show to events, and soon failed to appear to meeting, this club was no more as well... Im dissapointed.

Old 10-13-2004, 01:27 AM
Default RE: just a rant

Were you from?

Old 10-13-2004, 02:23 AM

Car club = not me. Being in the ***-crack of CO, there's no real point... I can hardly stand the high school and college kids enough as it is. Now, let's say the MF were to have an annual meeting, sure, I'd do my best to show up, but car clubs, nah, no one in my area to make it worth while.

Old 10-13-2004, 04:41 PM

I live just outside of Omaha, NE

I think we are trying to have that "annual" MF meeting, but it will be hard seeing as how there are many members from overseas, and we are pretty spread out through the country

Old 10-13-2004, 04:50 PM

I wish there were more people around my area that wanted to start a club, so far it is me and a friend that works at a Nissan Stealership. There is one CC I have seen that has a good number of members, but I can never catch up with one to see what has to be done to join.

Old 10-13-2004, 04:54 PM

I just want to join a club that it tight with each other. they need to go to events together, and hang together. like a crew should be

Old 10-13-2004, 06:19 PM

I been around diffrent clubs and I never been in a club that is tight till now my club is grate we are like on ebig family we do everyting togetor. I mean everything...we have diffrent cook outs and we go to the pres hous eto work on are cars and we rool to all the events even if only one club member is in it we are there for that member....EP Endlesspleazures baby

Old 10-15-2004, 02:24 PM

i got one buddy whos in a club, all their cars are white, and i dont think any of em have any real mods, just crap like the stupid *** aluminum wing and rims, thats it, and they meet like once a month, all the other "clubs" here are civics and other hondas......... no point for me, the dsm "clubs" all they got are those big *** fart cans on their cars, there was one i was tryin to get into, but the only guy i knew in it i never talk to anymore, oh well............

Old 10-15-2004, 02:34 PM

That sucks you are not around here there are tons of clubs some stupied one that feel that they do stuff to there car and some that work hard on there cars..

Old 10-15-2004, 03:05 PM

i would love to be able to work on my car a lot, i just dont have the money, but when i do, i try and do the work myself, and i spend the money on the engine, thats it......... all these kids with these big *** wings and fart cans and rims, and they roll around, oh im a tuner and a street racer look at me, wooptie ****in dooo kid....... when you know what all those little thingies and lines and connections are under the hood, then come talk to me..............

Quick Reply: just a rant