Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Lambo

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Default RE: Lambo

yes but it is honestly wrong they have no business even having pics of the bodies for public view. we need Internet police lol

Old 09-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah sure why don't we volunteer America to police the cyber world too... I'm sorry but if you don't wanna look at it then don't go to the site. That's my feelings on it all.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:50 PM

what the **** does this have to do with america? anyone with morals would realise why it is wrong.

Old 09-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator

What it has to do with america is the fact that we're the global police and now already taking on the role of cyber police. It's seriously raking on my nerves. Everyone wants to protect everyone from seeing shyt like that. I'm sorry but I'd make SURE everyone sees that shyt so that MAYBE someone seeing the wreck that someone else had because they were careless, foolish, and had no respect for the machines they operated, would POSSIBLY gain some respect for the speed and power that a motorized vehicle has and use this lesson to better themselves. Possibly averting an accident waiting to happen and saving a life. Some people NEED a shock like that to wake the frak up and realize that the car isn't a toy and can possibly be their executioner if not careful.

Old 09-18-2006, 10:07 PM

you know, i have to agree with both of you on this topic, yes, these are private images, and they should only be shared under the families will. some things should be allowed to be online and others shouldnt. and sang, i do agree with you too. America is playing the roll of the police and has been for years. look at vietnam, korea, desert storm, and present day iraq. but i dont believe that they should monitor what goes online and what is restricted from the publics access. in this situation, it should have been the family's decision whether or not those pictures should be posted online, and who knows, maybe they did want them online as a warning to what wreckless driving could do to you. it is a disturbing picture, but its not the governments business to judge what were allowed to see.

Old 09-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Super Moderator

That's exactly my point. We shouldn't be limiting what can and can't be online. If you don't want to see it don't click the link. I can understand if the family said NO I don't want my son/husband/daughter/father's mangled body posted online but there's nothing saying they said one way or the other on the matter. For all we know maybe THEY were the ones that originally posted the pics and they've now spread to other places.

And I'm just tired of seeing our manpower used to show everyone else how to act. In certain european countries it's legal to bang your beagle, some middle eastern places men are for pleasure women reproduction. I mean who the HELL are we to tell every other country in the world how THEY show act and govern themselves??? That's what pisses ME off. And now you want us to do that on the internet as well???

Old 09-19-2006, 02:27 AM

but when did i say america should do this. there should be general laws to online content. if there wasnt we would have child ****, government information, personal information, and so on everywhere. there has to be a point where enough is enough.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

<<<on davids side

Old 09-19-2006, 02:12 PM

ok its not a privacy issue, its the fact that people NEED to see images like this because it does scare you....

its the same thing as going to the park and taking a pic of a girl.....isnt that the same thing? only difference is the girl wasnt flame broiled in a $100k car...

Old 09-19-2006, 07:23 PM
Banned

My god... i never thought of that. Thats really sad.

You can actually see the guys skin fused to the seat... RIP Driver and or passenger

Rust
In
Peices

Lambo

Quick Reply: Lambo