Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

the last kills in the stock turbo Evo

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 09:38 PM
Default the last kills in the stock turbo Evo

well the car came out for one last go around with the current setup (stock turbo) and i got to get 3 kills. First was an s2000 on the highway first run 60-90 I destroyed him cause he missed. next run just so hppend contestant number 2 joined in for the fun, he got respect only because he had a stock Evo IX SE to race with so we go three wide. im thinking ok honda is done the the IX will hang Well the honda jumps so I stuff 3rd all of a sudden I hear my exhaust BLAIIIIIRRRRRRR cause the sound was reflecting off of the IX and then I was one. the s2k had about cars jump and from 60-100 I cought up and passed and put about 8-9 cars on him lol and I look back the IX was about 2 cars back on me. this made me feel good because I though the IX SE would surely hang with me since they are cars that run 12.8s out of the box but m sure now the IX owner is in the market for an exhaust cause god damn my car was loud and I never knew how loud it was hahahaha.

then lastly I get to run a older guy in a red vette it was prob a early 90s thing and not that fast but still he jumped on me cause I was not trying to race him actually i though we were all minding our business and all of a sudden he punched it from a slow slow roll even though I just shifted to second and was only at 2000RPMs I stand on it to see what happens he was already a car ahead cause of the jump on top of my lag but then spool up came and I catch him like nothing and started to walk and would have walked hard but we had to stop. I think I surprised him that my car was actually fast cause he pulls uupp waving thumbs up out the window all excited like he had no clue what just happends lol he was a cool guy reminded me of F.O.G. or something just out cruising for the love of cars

Old 04-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Banned
Default RE: the last kills in the stock turbo Evo

Thats pretty cool

When are you going to begin the new setup?

Old 04-23-2007, 09:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Thats pretty cool

When are you going to begin the new setup?
im leaving wednesday to go back down to Florida (tampa) for a week be back on 5-3 and the garage should done and ready so when I get back the process will start and the the car will come apart. then these cars I killed will not even be a contest and it will be funny the first honda I come across after. plus ill be running open WGA so the sound will be rediculously loud

Old 04-23-2007, 10:09 PM

Yea, that 50 trim ran way strong on my car. I used to keep up with the Honda's.
have a great and safe trip. See you when you get back.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:47 PM

Nice Emonz! Reading and watching all these vids on DSMs/ Evosmakes me MISS () my DSM more and more. Can't wait to see your new setup running. Have a safe trip.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:55 PM

i'll be in Tampa/St. Pete july 18-26th!

Old 04-24-2007, 12:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

i'll be in Tampa/St. Pete july 18-26th!
im there 4-25 to 5-3

Old 04-24-2007, 02:51 AM

this forum is sooooo friendly i love it

Old 04-24-2007, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: 2nd g eclipse gst

well most of the time ...

That old guy in the vette was hilarious. Just picture a 50-60 year old guy looking so excited that he was racing young kids and giving thumbs up.

Old 04-24-2007, 10:09 AM

ORIGINAL: 2nd g eclipse gst
(filling in for Sebba) F$@K you!

Quick Reply: the last kills in the stock turbo Evo