Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Locking question?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Default RE: Locking question?

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

ORIGINAL: jvilleman04

what's the deal with you silver tooth?
dude, ya gotta chill i read your post in the New Member section.
I have yet to meet someone on here who is a total a$$. Everyone i've worked with, even if they don't like something about my car (erm Emonz and the Clear Tailys) they're always cool about it.

Chill bro, it's all good in this forum
w00t for the red tails back on LOL. thing is you know I am only giving my opinion and thats it. you still do what you want to with your car and I joke around with you about no harm done

Old 03-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Silvertooth

Hey man. Don't be hatin'! *knocks chest twice*

And nothing is the deal with me. Just always loved cars and wanted to learn more, so I started hanging out here. When you don't know that much, you can't really contribute anywhere...so I just decided to keep the newbs company. Now I go around to various threads and help in the minor, various ways that I can.
no thats not why you were there. its cuz you didnt have a licsense and got bored so you went though and posted on every single one. Even on the people that were here before you. [:@]GOD DAMN ******!!

Old 03-22-2006, 11:46 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

And nothing is the deal with me. Just always loved cars and wanted to learn more, so I started hanging out here. When you don't know that much, you can't really contribute anywhere...so I just decided to keep the newbs company. Now I go around to various threads and help in the minor, various ways that I can.
[:@]GOD DAMN ******!!
your one of them john lol

Old 03-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

no im more of a **** than a *****.

Old 03-22-2006, 01:55 PM

no im more of a **** than a *****.
no not quite. lol

Old 03-22-2006, 02:57 PM

no thats not why you were there. its cuz you didnt have a licsense and got bored so you went though and posted on every single one. Even on the people that were here before you. [:@]GOD DAMN ******!!
Haha, nah man. I raided the newbs section before the license was taken away. I think.

Old 03-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

no it was definetly after cuz i remeber you being like "i get bored now so all i do is post"

Old 03-22-2006, 03:03 PM

Lol really? Damn I was such a loser, lol. Maybe I should go check those dates.

Old 03-22-2006, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

january 31 ? i think that was a big whoring day

Old 03-22-2006, 03:50 PM

We should have an award... instead of where it says 2, 3, 4th gear members under the avitar it should say official site post *****. On other dsm sites they have a contest, everyone nominates a person and then post a link to a post where they were contributed only to their post count... its quit humorous.

Quick Reply: Locking question?