Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Making the MOVE

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 11:43 PM
Default RE: Making the MOVE

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

Bah not me I just started. And we don't have semesters we have terms. 5 weeks 2 classes a term. mon-thurs. LOL
Dude, that sucks.

Man I can't wait for my trip. If i get accepted to Ithaca, NY i'm going to have to find a way to lug all my crap to there. San Diego, Cali - Ithaca, NY...long *** trip.

Hope the trip goes good for you Emonz! If you're not in a rush, save some gas, drive 65-70.
Are you going to school up there or just starting up the shop?

Looking to Sponsor any cars?
I got a $4 pay raise to go up for the cable company and opening the shop as secondary thing for fun with all the guys. .... so when you in NY you and titdus should meet up and drive on over to the Shop to hang out maybe get some work done on the car.
That would be so sweet! how long of a drive would that be though...NY to MA. not a day trip, i'll tell ya that.

Old 03-11-2006, 02:01 AM

Bah not me I just started. And we don't have semesters we have terms. 5 weeks 2 classes a term. mon-thurs. LOL
Dude, that sucks.

Man I can't wait for my trip. If i get accepted to Ithaca, NY i'm going to have to find a way to lug all my crap to there. San Diego, Cali - Ithaca, NY...long *** trip.

Hope the trip goes good for you Emonz! If you're not in a rush, save some gas, drive 65-70.
Are you going to school up there or just starting up the shop?

Looking to Sponsor any cars?
I got a $4 pay raise to go up for the cable company and opening the shop as secondary thing for fun with all the guys. .... so when you in NY you and titdus should meet up and drive on over to the Shop to hang out maybe get some work done on the car.
That would be so sweet! how long of a drive would that be though...NY to MA. not a day trip, i'll tell ya that.
depends on where in NY...NYC is 4-5 hours drive from us.

Old 03-11-2006, 06:33 AM

Really? Sweet!
It's in Ithaca. I dono exactly where that is.

Old 03-11-2006, 09:17 AM

Really? Sweet!
It's in Ithaca. I dono exactly where that is.
I have not a clue. but we are in Middleboro Ma.

Old 03-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Trust me I've done quite a bit of work to it already. EGR... GONE Secondary air... GONE Charcoal filter... GONE In the process of hollowing out the pre cat and doing the JVE. I'm also in the middle of the TB rebuild as well as guage install. (I need a pod set though...).

Old 03-11-2006, 07:34 PM

Trust me I've done quite a bit of work to it already. EGR... GONE Secondary air... GONE Charcoal filter... GONE In the process of hollowing out the pre cat and doing the JVE. I'm also in the middle of the TB rebuild as well as guage install. (I need a pod set though...).
little project is all that car is right[:-]

Old 03-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Super Moderator

6 hour drive from ithica, ny to middleboro, ma

Old 03-12-2006, 03:27 AM

that's nothing. I drive 7-8 hours depending on traffic from San Diego to San Francisco.

I was stupid this year and got stuck driving The wednesday night before Thanksgiving. OMG. I took me 12+ F'ing hours to get home!
On the brightside, i set a new record for myself with gas milage in my old honda. The little del sol got 40mpg!! good ****.

Ya, if i'm in Ithaca next semester i'll definentally hook up with tidus and we'll come down. BTW, where is Tidus located?
Sweet! I know a custom shop owner!

Old 03-12-2006, 09:24 AM

that's nothing. I drive 7-8 hours depending on traffic from San Diego to San Francisco.

I was stupid this year and got stuck driving The wednesday night before Thanksgiving. OMG. I took me 12+ F'ing hours to get home!
On the brightside, i set a new record for myself with gas milage in my old honda. The little del sol got 40mpg!! good ****.

Ya, if i'm in Ithaca next semester i'll definentally hook up with tidus and we'll come down. BTW, where is Tidus located?
Sweet! I know a custom shop owner!
Not sure where tidus is from I just know it is NY somewhere

Old 03-12-2006, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

little project is all that car is right[:-]

Yeah just a LITTLE project [:-] Don't tell anyone . And someone beat me to hollowing out the precat. But for some ODD reason they left the secondary air system... Go figure... He was an idiot... Ah well it's gone now . Maybe once I get the thing runnin I'll come up there and visit lol.

Quick Reply: Making the MOVE