Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Members With ANY KIND of Webpage! L@@K!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2004, 01:17 AM
Default Members With ANY KIND of Webpage! L@@K!!

<SPAN class=msg><FONT size=2>MitsubishiForum.com wants to link you... the catch? You link us... hahaha... EASY, right? So, wanna trade links?

Have you already posted MF on your site? Post anyway and let me know! PLEASE?

Thanks everyone!! This is IMPORTANT... so please, consider linking us!!

~Amanda

</FONT><FONT size=1>P.S. If you know of any other sites whatsoever that I could trade links with for MitsubishiForums.com, PLEASE post them and I'll contact them. </FONT></SPAN></P><edited><editID>administrator</editID><editDate>38083.988912037</editDate></edited>

Old 04-08-2004, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by administrator

<SPAN class=msg><FONT size=2>MitsubishiForum.com wants to link you... the catch? You link us... hahaha... EASY, right? So, wanna trade links?

Have you already posted MF on your site? Post anyway and let me know! PLEASE?

Thanks everyone!! This is IMPORTANT... so please, consider linking us!!

~Amanda

</FONT><FONT size=1>P.S. If you know of any other sites whatsoever that I could trade links with for MitsubishiForums.com, PLEASE post them and I'll contact them. </FONT></SPAN></P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

i do www.imageperformance.biz</P>

Old 04-14-2004, 05:17 PM

What's your email? I'd like to contact you about linking this and some other sites that might help your site.

~Amanda</P>

Old 04-15-2004, 01:03 AM

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Hey I am the admin over at <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><FONT color=#800080>www.carforumz.com</FONT></SPAN><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I'm interested in exchanging links.<o></o></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><o></o></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Here is our Mitsubishi forum.<o></o></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt"><FONT color=#800080>http://www.carforumz.com/forum/index.php?showforum=53</FONT></SPAN><o></o></SPAN></P>
<P class=Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3></FONT></o></P>

Old 04-20-2004, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by administrator

What's your email? I'd like to contact you about linking this and some other sites that might help your site.

~Amanda</P>

</P>

</P>

rayarroyo@msn.com</P>

Old 04-24-2004, 05:14 AM

lets trade links..im still working on my site so its not done to perfection yet but its getting there.</P>

email me and we'll talk. listenersaudio@aol.com </P>

or u can check out my site and see if its worth trading with... www.listenersaudio.8k.com </P>