Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

MF Banner

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Default RE: MF Banner

because the gsx is soon gonna be one of the fastest cars than any member of the form owns, so why not put like the top 3 fastest or most hp on there

Old 01-13-2007, 04:27 PM
Banned

Well heres how i see it......

They both fit the colour scheme. The Ralliart Eclipse is in red... and the EVO X pictures are mostly red... the valve cover for the EVO motor is red too.... so why the **** not?

Old 01-13-2007, 04:55 PM

idk if the idea of all members cars in it with a mitsubishi logo is still in question, but id have to say thats my favorite idea, cuz then when more than one person get on they can see their own car at the top of the home page. just my opinion though

Old 01-13-2007, 05:06 PM

how about people that post in this thread.. people that actually know what is going on with the banner get their cars pictures in the banner

Old 01-13-2007, 05:12 PM

GREAT IDEA!!! haha, i just think it would be neat to see my car in there, but i guess everyone on here that has talked about it think its to ricey. i have intentions to remove the decale in the summer because its put away for the winter and i have no money due to all the repairs i had to do on the body.

Old 01-13-2007, 06:54 PM

Agreed. It's getting old... we should have people make up their banner and then have a vote.

Just so everyone knows though, the thing you're calling a "banner" at the top of the page on this site is actually not a "banner" as most of you are thinking. There will need to be some coding to get it to work right so whoever is in charge and can change the code will have to mess with it.

For those of you that may have ever done coding or graphics, from what I can see the "banner" on this site is actually all cut up into about 4 images. This means that making a banner will require someone to either change the code to work with 1 image or the person submitting the image will just need to cut their image exactly how the above is.

It's very, very easy to do but looking back at the thread where I asked about certain things being censored, etc, some of the admins stated that they do not have access to the code of the website.

Just want to make sure we are able to do this before we get all excited about changing it and here we're not even able to.

I type WAY too much.

Old 01-13-2007, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

i agree we really need to find out how the banner is created so that anyone who attempts a new one knows what parameters must be met

Old 01-13-2007, 09:40 PM

on my site you just host the picture like a signature or whatnot...its under advanced settings.

Old 01-13-2007, 11:13 PM

Why dont we have every member with a mitsu powered car post there ONE favorite pic of it and anyone with PS skillz can take them and make something up so we can get a few ideas and then I can send it to patrick and ask for a change.

Old 01-13-2007, 11:54 PM

some forums actually have some of their members car actually featured at the beginning of their website. its a serperate phtot in the middle of the page. everytime u load the page someone elses pop up. just a thought in case someones car doesn't get to be in the banner.

Quick Reply: MF Banner