Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   MF Banner (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/mf-banner-15892/)

EMonz57 01-14-2007 12:02 AM

RE: MF Banner

Yea its like a title page

TheAdvocate 01-14-2007 12:52 AM

I could get some ideas around...

ba3kgt 01-14-2007 01:12 AM

still it could be a way to show off the members cars

ba3kgt 01-14-2007 01:47 AM

i think we should have a theme song in the background

only say that for my 100th post

94 3kgt sl 01-14-2007 01:43 PM

yeah that song by deep purple. isnt it highway superstar or something. haha i love that song. you know they do that intro title page idea on supra forums. its pretty neat bc you get a big picture of one car. like put up the rotm on the page in a big picture so that everyone knows who the rotm is instead of that little picture that doesnt really give the rotm justice.

EMonz57 01-14-2007 01:56 PM

That is a good point. but I do get annoyed with the supraforums intro page too. I am a daily visiter over there and I am too lazy to be bothered with clicking enter lol. on second thought what happens when we get another ROTM winning like when theengineers POS elantra won he only got votes cause it was just funny. when a new person looking around sees that as a intro page they might just turn around and not even enter the site lol

hatchetman9449 01-14-2007 03:36 PM

the rotm idea is awsome to me but then again emonz has a point. i wouldnt realy care though cuz i have a sence of humor and im already a member and i know about all of this going on. but a new member joining might turn around and leave when they see that.

tidus10 01-14-2007 05:08 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchetman9449

the rotm idea is awsome to me but then again emonz has a point. i wouldnt realy care though cuz i have a sence of humor and im already a member and i know about all of this going on. but a new member joining might turn around and leave when they see that.
"another one bites the dust" :-p

i need dimentions and i might be able to try and make one..oh and i need the maximum file size...

Patrick 01-17-2007 05:17 PM

for those who dont know, this site is a member of a large company, which runs a string of sites...we have a graphics dept, so what i need is ideas for the new header...and the graphics dept will see what they can do...

so we dont want just an evo....so what DO you guys want?

Sebba 01-17-2007 05:23 PM

I think the red is nice...

I would like to see the new EVO X and the Ralliart eclipse.. although the eclipse might never be produced... its red... and its one of the hottest mitsubishis around. I say they will look great together.