Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

MF Banner

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: MF Banner

I really dont think putting something that may not make it to production up there because what happens in like a year or two when they arnt. Then its stupid. I like the idea of having either members cars. Or at least a vareity of mitsu's. Likea ecipse, 3000gt, evo, ect.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Banned

I dont like the idea of members cars. Because they wont always own them.. and they wont always be the same. Also it might cause an influx of posts... "in the MF banner where did that EVO person get his front bumper" or something gay like that. I think media released photos of the 2007/concept cars would be awesome. That way there is no confusion... they will all roughly have some kind of color matching.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:20 PM

Maybe some Mitsubishi Zero's bombing Pearl Harbor...

Old 01-17-2007, 07:13 PM

haha, that would not be cool..... lol.. but for once im against sebba, i like the members car thing. im always into seeing what kind of cars are being driven by members, not cars that nobody owns.

Old 01-17-2007, 07:39 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

I dont like the idea of members cars. Because they wont always own them.. and they wont always be the same. Also it might cause an influx of posts... "in the MF banner where did that EVO person get his front bumper" or something gay like that. I think media released photos of the 2007/concept cars would be awesome. That way there is no confusion... they will all roughly have some kind of color matching.
No confusion how do you figure? we will end up getting some newbie to mitsu say "hey guys Whats up with that eclipse GSX?"

The members rides up there isnt to show off there cars I just say do that to get teh verity of mitsu powered cars up there and some that are not some fake photoshoped wanna be cars. they are actually cars that somebody took time and care of and they are close to this site in someway

Old 01-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Banned

Well i agree with you EMonz. Im not dissagreeing for those reasons. I just thought they would not look right with all the differnet colours and stuff. I guess if nobody cares about that... then sure.... just dont put anything of my GST in there... PLEASE lol.

I just figured that the Red EVO X and the Red Eclipse Ralliart would look bad *** together for 2 reasons. They are the same color... and they are both the best creations of Mitsubishi so far.

Old 01-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Administrator

i have pictures of the Evo X, as well as pictures of the 74 lancer GSR, which is the car that is credited with beginning the mitsu domination...

here is one that i took last wednesday

[IMG]local://upfiles/3223/E6AEEC5B71C84BDEAB5A769A49C9E43E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-18-2007, 01:23 AM

i likethe picture but this is not an evo site. not many people own evo's here. maybe selecting a few car pics and deciding on a color scheme, using only the cars that go along with the color scheme. you don't want cars from every color. for one it would look mishmoshed. second it would look gay. maybe using a mitsubishi diamond alond with a ralliart sign, and other signs used by mitsubishi like MR. idk thats just another idea. it might not be as biased if we used the symbols instead of the cars.

Old 01-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Banned

I like that idea... and that was the point i was trying to make. Thanks!

I agree though. Not many EVOs are on the site. However, they are one of the coolest mitsubishis around. Who cares if not many people have them... they are aweome as **** to look at... and as far as i can tell that is pretty much all that matters.

Old 01-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Super Moderator

All im asking for is some variety. Cuz i think eclipse's and 3s's are cool cars to that deserve to be in the banner

Quick Reply: MF Banner