Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums

Mitsubishi Forum - Mitsubishi Enthusiast Forums (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/)
-   -   MF Banner thread (https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/off-topic-7/mf-banner-thread-18230/)

TheEngineer 04-21-2007 12:13 AM

MF Banner thread

1 Attachment(s)
I figured id start a new thread on this since the old one was kinda getting long. And it had the poll. This way we can just post all the new banners in here that we create. Here is the black one revised pasted on the top of the screen.
Attachment 11434

jpmontero98 04-21-2007 12:43 AM

RE: MF Banner thread

the fade makes it look like it meshes with the rest of the page its good...wasntsure about the dark color but looks good IMO

Sebba 04-21-2007 01:11 AM

Better than the others. I still like my damn idea lol

jpmontero98 04-21-2007 01:13 AM

stubborn lol

Sebba 04-21-2007 01:23 AM

lol F-U!

**** it nobody liked it

davidmitsusrock 04-21-2007 01:45 AM

looks alright. good nuff. better then the current.

TheEngineer 04-21-2007 01:52 AM

well i dont want something thats just gonna be 'good enough' Let me know if there is things you dont like, or if you thing something looks bad. Cuz your gonna have to look at it every day.

I know i was suprised that the black really didnt look as bad as i thought. It goes pretty good because the fade. But id also like other input on it. Other suggestions are always welcome:)

davidmitsusrock 04-21-2007 01:55 AM

well i think the dorr handles need to be painted on the eclipse lol...anyhow my post is in the screenshot! yay!

Sebba 04-21-2007 02:11 AM

Maybe try with the dark red fade instead.

94 3kgt sl 04-21-2007 02:23 AM

aww i miss my car being in the original design. :(

TheEngineer 04-21-2007 02:48 AM

ORIGINAL: davidmitsusrock

well i think the dorr handles need to be painted on the eclipse lol...anyhow my post is in the screenshot! yay!
ok i just went and shaved the door handles. Your right it looks alot better

TheEngineer 04-21-2007 02:59 AM

ok here is a sebba's suggestion
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...rOverall_2.jpg

seems a bit too dark to me. I think the grey fade kinda offset it a bit more

TheAdvocate 04-21-2007 10:59 AM

Not bad.. I dont like the glow around the cars.. Looks like its the default yellow around them...

TheEngineer 04-21-2007 11:53 AM

ORIGINAL: TheAdvocate

Not bad.. I dont like the glow around the cars.. Looks like its the default yellow around them...
no i put a glow on them cuz it cleans up the pixelation around them a bit.

Sebba 04-21-2007 12:51 PM

I didnt mean like a bright red. I meant like the red that is on the forum boarder.

I wonder what it would look like if the black is entirely replaced by it?

TheAdvocate 04-21-2007 03:24 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

ORIGINAL: TheAdvocate

no i put a glow on them cuz it cleans up the pixelation around them a bit.
Ya, try a glow with red or white.. That yellow doesnt look good with the black background..

TheEngineer 04-21-2007 07:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yea your right i didnt even notice the glow was yellow. i meant it to be white. And sebba the black doesnt really go if its all black but here it your suggestion with marroon and the white glow
Attachment 11433

I Drive Naked 04-21-2007 09:00 PM

OOH OOH THATS IT RIGHT THERE!

Thats perfect!

50ul }{4ck3r 04-21-2007 09:05 PM

I think it should be white the black...makes the site look werid

I Drive Naked 04-21-2007 09:17 PM

Are you insane?
The color scheme of the site involves a heavy use of purple.
That banner is 100% perfect.

50ul }{4ck3r 04-21-2007 09:19 PM

LOL...No its not dude....black makes this site dark...white blended in to the purple

NICE

Dusty Eclipse 04-21-2007 10:15 PM

Either the color scheme needs to change or we run with the original 50ul design FTW.

EMonz57 04-22-2007 12:08 AM

dude its just you too.. I honestly think you wouldnt like anything anyone else would make just the way it seems but to be the black to red is the best yet. and is a huge differense to the site and adds more class and a more aggressive look.

Sebba 04-22-2007 01:02 AM

Try removing the black entirely... just leave it white. How will that look?

davidmitsusrock 04-22-2007 01:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

Are you insane?
The color scheme of the site involves a heavy use of purple.
That banner is 100% perfect.
its actually maroon i think lol but it looks purplish

Sebba 04-22-2007 01:11 AM

Maybe i wasnt real clear with what i said.. keep that little red bit you have with the last one.. but just remove the black. I think that will work

TheEngineer 04-22-2007 01:26 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Maybe i wasnt real clear with what i said.. keep that little red bit you have with the last one.. but just remove the black. I think that will work
if i do that it will ruin the engine picure because of the black around it

50ul }{4ck3r 04-22-2007 06:53 AM

your using Photoshop right...then you can do it no problem...unless it was not chop right...thats the only reason

and you know what its not just me but...i and a couple other people would like it white

EMonz57 04-22-2007 10:18 AM

ORIGINAL: 50ul }{4ck3r

your using Photoshop right...then you can do it no problem...unless it was not chop right...thats the only reason

and you know what its not just me but...i and a couple other people would like it white

you and your post whore buddy dusty. and that is about it. sebba asked to try it out in white but he did say he liked it the way it was in black as well.

TheEngineer 04-22-2007 10:37 AM

the problem is that the background is black. And the engine pic that im using is a square picture with a black background so if i change to white then the engine will not fit at all. And to go to a white backgrround with mine woud require starting a new file from scratch and then moving everything over.

Silvertooth 04-22-2007 12:16 PM

I think that most recent one you posted, TE, with the maroon, was balla. Keep it. Me likey.

50ul }{4ck3r 04-23-2007 04:17 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

you and your post whore buddy dusty. and that is about it. sebba asked to try it out in white but he did say he liked it the way it was in black as well.
And why are you ragging on me and dusty...no reason for that
it makes you look like a small little person...we are here to help people
not for you guys to rag on us ....we are saying we like the white....the black is way to much

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT

Sebba 04-23-2007 10:31 AM

Yeah i think engineer is right.

So is that whats going to replace it now?

Im still sad tha tnobody liked my idea!

EMonz57 04-23-2007 10:37 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

And why are you ragging on me and dusty...no reason for that
it makes you look like a small little person...we are here to help people
not for you guys to rag on us ....we are saying we like the white....the black is way to much

WHATS WRONG WITH THAT

all you and dusty do is post whore and talk to each other in every thread like we are on AIM. that pisses me off and im not the only one it is actually something that has ben discussed between all of the moderators and admins.here your pinion is your oinion. I still honestly think the 2 of you will only agree on something one or the other made. And even if thats not the case you two are just about the only ones who dont like the one TE did which is all fine and dandy

Sebba 04-23-2007 10:42 AM

Jeez if you guys talk about **** like that........ how much you talk about me? LOL

EMonz57 04-23-2007 10:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Jeez if you guys talk about **** like that........ how much you talk about me? LOL
hahaha you are always a subject lol nah J/k.... we actually ont have to any things that come up on you or any members. its just when like 10 threads in one days are used for personal convos even after TE saying something to them it starts to piss us off when it is continuly a problem it will come up in the mods section

50ul }{4ck3r 04-23-2007 06:46 PM

lol

Dusty Eclipse 04-24-2007 11:10 PM

Nah, hes right. Well at least in my case... I do tend to get off topic and all. Ill give him that. BTW, Emonz, I wasnt saying that I DIDNT like the new one. (Purple to black.) I had just sort of figured that the new ones werent even really an option due to the fact the poll had been held.

EMonz57 04-24-2007 11:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Dusty Eclipse

Nah, hes right. Well at least in my case... I do tend to get off topic and all. Ill give him that. BTW, Emonz, I wasnt saying that I DIDNT like the new one. (Purple to black.) I had just sort of figured that the new ones werent even really an option due to the fact the poll had been held.
fair enough.... glad you understand I dont want to be a prick.

the other banners were rushed together and no much creatiity involved. the poll being stopped was due t me an patrick agreeing that we can get something better than the origanals we have

Dusty Eclipse 04-24-2007 11:26 PM

Agreed