Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

muscle milk, hydroxycut, clenbuterol?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007 | 08:00 AM
Default muscle milk, hydroxycut, clenbuterol?

some reason, theres been alot of advertisements about loosing wieght fast. i doubt any of them works.

i was sucked into the stupid "ab-roller" gimmick. this was the invention before the ab plate you place on your stomach and it vibrates your mucles. stupid invention ...

a bodybuilder friend of mine is taking this drug called clenbuterol. he told me there were no side effects and you loose wieght easily, but i dont trust mr. steroids. i said i would buy it from him as soon as i saw results from him.

then the crapper advertisement pill called hydroxycut. i dont know how they got the rights to say "#1 best selling pill" when it hasnt been approved by FDA.

right now im talking muscle milk. supposed to suppress the fat and direct the muscles to get bigger.

anyone taking any supplements that WORK?

Old 05-30-2007 | 08:03 AM
Default RE: muscle milk, hydroxycut, clenbuterol?

no subtitue for exercising and eating right...no shortcuts if u want to be fit...u gotta work for it...if u notice alot of commercials say take this and take a certain diet w/ it and exercise...at most itll just give u energy

Old 05-30-2007 | 08:04 AM

absolutely nothing works without a decent diet and excercise. hydroxycut hardcore is an AWESOME supliment that i've used a couple times during summertime to get my abs a lil more defined than normal and it really works but not unles it's paired with some healthy food and some kind of exercise.

muscle milk is for those ppl looking to do nothing but gain muscle... it does build muscle and is a good rebuilder after a workout but it has a lot of sugars and fats in it. so it's not something that somebody looking to get cut would wanna use, more for somebody who's trying to put muscle on now and lose the fat over it later (what i do between february and may).

Old 05-30-2007 | 08:10 AM

im a wrestler, or was....but nothing i can tell you honestly works....nov. through feb. i am ripped (not big muscles just cut ha ha) just because i burn so many calories a day doing two-a-day work outs, and i eat right, to lose weight, to make a weight class, just bust your ***, you won't get your motivation till you see results

Old 05-30-2007 | 08:15 AM

2g i used to be a wrestler as well along w/ a LOT of other sports and i'm in agreeance but the hydroxycut definatly gives you faster results paired with 2 a day workouts and exercises. i don't train NEARLY as hard as i used to when i wrestlted (you shoudl know that it's hard to get motivated enough to make urself do something like that on your own lol) but by itself, yes, true, all supliments are very useless.

Old 05-30-2007 | 10:22 AM

im 19 years old 5'9" weighing at about 225. a regular cardio workout is kinda hard for me. having that energy to keep going disappears after 1-2miles of walking/running.

i thought there was something out there like muscle milk to help me keep going.

some people who just workout without any cardio just look big and buff. the muscular no-neck kind of buff.
im kind of big for my age. im trying to stop the habit before it gets worse ...

and i hear that less weight in the car reduces stress on the engine! LOL!

Old 05-30-2007 | 10:48 AM

i also agree, i have never taken hydroxycut, but from what i here it helps, but im kinda an all natural guy......... i miss wrestling [>:]

Old 05-30-2007 | 11:08 AM

Well im 21 and im about your size gsxex... In high school I was pretty ripped cuz we worked out alot.... now with work and everything I dont have time to work out. I used to weigh 180 had some pretty big bisceps and had a six pack. now I weigh 230 no bisceps and a beer belly. I've tried some weight loss stuff and it dont work. The best way is to excersice daily. I know how hard it is tosaty motivated by yourself. The best thing to do is get a couple of your buddies to join you. go play basket ball run around the park.... and for those bisceps and abs I used to play this little game. Take a deck of cards and assign an excersice to the suit. I would do spades and hearts = push ups dimonds and clovers = sit ups or crunches. Shuffle the deck and pull a card, what ever the number on it is you do that manny. jacks=11 queens=12 kings=13 aces=1

Old 05-30-2007 | 11:10 AM
Banned

Or get a boxing bag.. and beat the ever loving **** out of it. Thats what im doin.

I agree with getting friends together. Its a great motivation and thats also what im doin.

Old 05-30-2007 | 11:24 AM

Ok I am 33 5'11" 188lbs
Hydroxycut does work but, you have to know how to trick the body. To lose wt fast and safe this is all you need to do. Eat 5-6small meals a day this lets your metabolism know that your body is always going to get another meal so you burn faster. 2nd do some cardio and wt training. 3rd stay away from fatty foods and sugar and high carbs. If you do these 3 things I promise you will see real results in 2-3 wks.

Quick Reply: muscle milk, hydroxycut, clenbuterol?