Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

muscle milk, hydroxycut, clenbuterol?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007 | 01:35 PM
Default RE: muscle milk, hydroxycut, clenbuterol?

Nubian hasa very good point. eating 5-6 small meals a day does nothing but keep your metabolism working throughout the entire day. when you eat 3 big meals your metabolism is working but it has rest points which is what makes you tired througout the day. between 10 and 30 % of your daily calorie burn is from digesting food and that is why eating small all day will keep u losing weight while you eat, it is maximizing the calorie burn from digesting foods. another thing you can do to cut down weight is to eat protein and cut down on the carbs. the ideal protein is boneless skinless chx breast. it's got minimal fat and is white meat. protein takes more work to digest so ie. you burn more calories digesting protein than anything else.

Old 05-30-2007 | 05:45 PM

ORIGINAL: GSXEX Knubbe

im 19 years old 5'9" weighing at about 225. a regular cardio workout is kinda hard for me. having that energy to keep going disappears after 1-2miles of walking/running.
some people who just workout without any cardio just look big and buff. the muscular no-neck kind of buff.
im kind of big for my age. im trying to stop the habit before it gets worse ...
That's where you have to mentally tell yourself to keep going or have someone "push" you to keep going...that's what, in a nutshell, a trainer does as you go through what he/she thinks to be a good schedule.
I used to stretch a lot to keep from getting big and buff. Being 5'6", I'd look like a midget if I was too buff..IMO. My brother is about my height and he he's buff and he looks like a midget to me, lmao.

ORIGINAL: NubianSithLord

Ok I am 33 5'11" 188lbs
Hydroxycut does work but, you have to know how to trick the body. To lose wt fast and safe this is all you need to do. Eat 5-6small meals a day this lets your metabolism know that your body is always going to get another meal so you burn faster. 2nd do some cardio and wt training. 3rd stay away from fatty foods and sugar and high carbs. If you do these 3 things I promise you will see real results in 2-3 wks.
I agree with this Nubian on this 100%. When I was deployed, I used this stuff while doing activities and working out and ate healthy snacks all day long. IMO, Hydroxycut kept the adrenaline going that kept me going and the snacking kept my metabolism up and high....man, talk about having enough energy for the rest of my team, lol. I worked 14-16 hour days/nights and I wasn't tired until I hit the cot. I probably could have kept going but that's just not healthy. There wasn't a downside to it either (side effects). The healthy snacking helped lower my energy gradually and not just drop me...I wouldn't suggest snacking on MickeyD's...you would drop like a rock.

Anyway, not everyone's body is the same, but....our body's natural functions are. There are still many variables to include genes. In the end it's your persistance and want, that will overcome a lot of your mindset programming....don't say I can't, don't give up right away, don't pass it off until "later"...that kind of thing.
You know what you want and what you don't want bro...now go do it!! and good luck bud.

Old 05-30-2007 | 06:21 PM

my brother is a body builder (hobby anyhow) and he usescellmass, cretine, and no explode or somethen like that. muscle suppliments and they work...he works out for 2 hour a day and runs a mile every morning. course hes not trying to loose weight he is trying to gain it...muscle weight that is.

Old 05-30-2007 | 07:07 PM

I prefer more natural ways, and i already do what nubian says, since i practice parkour its REALLY important for me to stay light and fast. You basically need good food and GOOD REST (this is important for the lacks of energy you might present) to get lots of energy and stamina. Im not into any of those diet/muslce suplements xcept calcium for the bones, and im not bulky but my muscles are pretty hard and strong.

Old 05-31-2007 | 08:24 AM

Parkour would be an excelent way to keep in shape, the guys that do it "professionally" are nothing but skin, bone and muscle and that's why they are so rippppped. same w/ break dancing.

Silver i hate you lol. "i'm 5'6" so if i was buff i'd look like a midgit" well, PAL. i'm 5' 4 1/2" and somewhat buff. i hate it lol what i wouldnt give for an extra 2 inches tacked onto my height.

Honestly last summer i as pretty ripped, i had a full 5 1/2 pack lol and a back to die for. This year i have a lil more mass on me and not as cut and honeslty i think i like the way i look now better than last year... some ppl just look better w/ more weight.

Old 05-31-2007 | 10:41 AM

those parkour guys are not human.

i've seen some stupid and crazy **** ... but those parkour guys are filming a deathwish.

Old 05-31-2007 | 02:42 PM

And racing is not? theres always risk, higher at some activities than other, i for safety never trace (practice parkour) at a level higher than 3 meters, i am not physical prepared to withstand a fall higher than that (ladings are easy, but cant stand a fall).
And RCJ craazy, im just in between you and silver, we should do the mitsu short mafia trust me id kill for those 2" as well

Old 05-31-2007 | 06:04 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

Parkour would be an excelent way to keep in shape, the guys that do it "professionally" are nothing but skin, bone and muscle and that's why they are so rippppped. same w/ break dancing.

Silver i hate you lol. "i'm 5'6" so if i was buff i'd look like a midgit" well, PAL. i'm 5' 4 1/2" and somewhat buff. i hate it lol what i wouldnt give for an extra 2 inches tacked onto my height.

Honestly last summer i as pretty ripped, i had a full 5 1/2 pack lol and a back to die for. This year i have a lil more mass on me and not as cut and honeslty i think i like the way i look now better than last year... some ppl just look better w/ more weight.
Lol, I meant that my brother looks taller built the way he is until he stands next to me. I've got longer muscles where he's got the mass, so in pictures he looks like a midget...along with the rest of us, lol.
When I played football in school, I looked like a midget compared to the taller, bigger guys, lol. I was ripped back then (notice the "back then" part, lol) and next to those guys in pics I was a midget, lmao, but I was a fast running back
Being ripped with a bit of mass is a good look for a lot of guys, but for us vertically challenged guys, too much mass is just too much IMO. That's just me though bro, lol.

Old 05-31-2007 | 07:07 PM

i'm with you, i'm at a point to where i'm happy, it was nice being ripped last year but i looked scronny also. now i've got a lot more muscle on me but some more extra stuff over it to give me some mass and i think it looks a lot better on me. in my head i still look a lil flabby but that's just b/c of the way i looked last year but everybody else says i look a lot better now than then. it was especially gratifying last year being in such good shape because when i moved to SC from KS in 1999 i was 4' 8" 12 years old and 165lbs.... so yea, going from that to being 5' 4 1/2" and being 155 of pretty much solid muscle i was pretty happy. now i've got an extra 20lbs of muscle and a lil extra and very happy.

Old 05-31-2007 | 09:45 PM

Silver I did not know you were in the Service which one and where at? I am going to either Anaconda or Spicher (probably spelled wrong lol) In Nov.

Quick Reply: muscle milk, hydroxycut, clenbuterol?