Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My EVO Big video

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 01:56 AM
Default My EVO Big video

Ok so I have made a Compilation of the NESpeed cars and an RX7 video so it was time for the EVO videos I have been working on this one since about 7pm and finally finished it at 12 midnights. lots of time to work on some effects.

Let me know if you like this one.

High quality Click Here

if that doesnt work Click here for the low quality

Old 09-12-2006, 02:04 AM
Default RE: My EVO Big video

first to DL :-) w00t lol i'll let you knwo what i think once its done

good job, your not bad at the whole video editing thing either A++ vid..such a pretty car..(any mods to it since i was last actually active here though?)

Old 09-12-2006, 02:12 AM

ORIGINAL: tidus10

good job, your not bad at the whole video editing thing either A++ vid..such a pretty car..(any mods to it since i was last actually active here though?)
got new calipers getting new brake pads and lowering the car 2 inches up front and .9 in the rear next weekend

Old 09-12-2006, 04:06 AM

Dude that thing is awesome. I watched it like 5 times.

I want to spend the summer with you when you guys open that shop up, and learn stuff from you guys. :-p Lol. I'd work for room and board. :-p Lol. though, you guys would probably get sick o fme pretty damn fast hahahahaha.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:28 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

got new calipers getting new brake pads and lowering the car 2 inches up front and .9 in the rear next weekend
why so much in the front and so little in the back? is it because of the frame angle? is there any more actual motor work you can do to her?

Old 09-12-2006, 10:49 AM

ORIGINAL: EMonz57

why so much in the front and so little in the back? is it because of the frame angle? is there any more actual motor work you can do to her?
The rear end sits lower than the front stock. the wheel gap in the rear is very small but up front it is rather big.

I dont think you were around when i did the full IC pipes and HKS SSQ BOV in on clip in that video you can here my car with the BOV because I faded out the music for it and then right after had the music come back with "now one knows what its like"

Old 09-12-2006, 11:40 AM

Your videos are getting better and better!!

Old 09-12-2006, 03:05 PM

awesome video mike, definately your best one yet! i love that 1st b&w pic of the evo and rx7 on the top of the parking garage. can you pm that pic to me or something? thanks

Old 09-12-2006, 04:54 PM

I like it. Nice. Love your car. Its SICK. Nice video too.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:12 PM

ORIGINAL: estraw

awesome video mike, definately your best one yet! i love that 1st b&w pic of the evo and rx7 on the top of the parking garage. can you pm that pic to me or something? thanks
ehh ok sure??? any reason why though lol. ill PM you

Quick Reply: My EVO Big video