Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

my new favorite driving song

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Default RE: my new favorite driving song

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

Some of the music on my iPod:

AFI, Aiden, Across Five Aprils, All That Remains , Anberlin , Benison , The Bled, Blessed By A Broken Heart , Blink 182 , Blindside , Bravo Armada , Carter Beats the Devil , Bravo Armada , Chiodos ,Glory of This , Greeley Estates , The Heartland , Huxley , Secret Lives , Underminded , ZAO.

[sm=icon_rock.gif]All That Remains - The Fall Of Ideals is an amazing album by a amazing band

heres some of whats on my ipod...

All That Remains, Atreyu, August Burns Red, Bleed The Sky, Bleeding Through, Bloodsimple, Bury Your Dead, Caliban, Chimaira, Darkest Hour, Deftones, In Flames, It Dies Today, Lamb Of God, Norma Jean, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Red Chord, Throwdown, Underoath, Unearth, Walls Of Jericho

Im a metal head...

Old 01-17-2007, 08:30 PM

sheww i dunno what the hell you all see in them sorry...bleeding through is damn near terrible...i bought "this is love this is murderous" a couple of weeks ago...yea on wings of lead is a good song ...but the rest is ****ing horrible

AFI was good....back when they were actually hardcore....their music is way too soft and "sing-song" now...

As I Lay Dying, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Shadows Fall, From Autumn To Ashes, Coheed and Cambria, Alkaline Trio, Megadeth, Metallica (old stuff), Ozzy, Killswitch Engage, Darkest Hour, Godsmack

thats more my taste...

Old 01-17-2007, 08:51 PM

good driving music is the GT4 soundtrack

Old 01-17-2007, 11:43 PM

As far as HIM.... I liked HIM...Love Metal was a great CD, one of my favs to be honest.. But then, as with all good things, something just had to destroy the band. After Mr.heylookatmeihavemyowntvshowwhereistageeverythin gandgettenthousandteengirlsandposerstolikemebecuas eimcoolohandbythewayisuckatskatingbutimagreatmarke tingtoolsogoelement!! aka Bam Margera said, "HIM is the greatest band ever" ...walaaaaaaaa instant OH MY GOD BAM SAID HES COOL AND NOW I HAVE TO GO AND BUY ALL HIS CDS, CLOTHES, AND SHOES occured and the band got pushed for cd after cd...anddddd eventually you end up with a piece of **** like Dark Light.... Shewwww with that fifteen dollars i could have gotten myself a nice set of neon washer nozzles....damn lol j/p

Old 01-18-2007, 12:14 AM

bams NOT part of the band.

Norma Jeans cd "Redeemer" is amazing!

And AFI is still rad. the lyrics have alot behind them.
they're playing nola feb. 5th and im going

Old 01-18-2007, 12:23 AM

Tenacious D... **** her gently.. its a good song anywhere. blarin it with the windows down, ya it gets the looks

Old 01-18-2007, 12:33 AM

ORIGINAL: estraw

Tenacious D... **** her gently.. its a good song anywhere. blarin it with the windows down, ya it gets the looks
YES!!!

Old 01-18-2007, 12:41 AM

ORIGINAL: DeathCabForCutie

As far as HIM.... I liked HIM...Love Metal was a great CD, one of my favs to be honest.. But then, as with all good things, something just had to destroy the band. After Mr.heylookatmeihavemyowntvshowwhereistageeverythin gandgettenthousandteengirlsandposerstolikemebecuas eimcoolohandbythewayisuckatskatingbutimagreatmarke tingtoolsogoelement!! aka Bam Margera said, "HIM is the greatest band ever" ...walaaaaaaaa instant OH MY GOD BAM SAID HES COOL AND NOW I HAVE TO GO AND BUY ALL HIS CDS, CLOTHES, AND SHOES occured and the band got pushed for cd after cd...anddddd eventually you end up with a piece of **** like Dark Light.... Shewwww with that fifteen dollars i could have gotten myself a nice set of neon washer nozzles....damn lol j/p
i own there greatest hits album 94-04 somethen like that... its pretty good and yea dark light does pretty much suck...

some other bands i love include.....alkaline trio, dashboard confessional, atreyu, bayside, silverstein, amber pacific( no im not gay), straylight run, demon hunter!, unwritten law, stutterfly, senses fail, brand new, coheed and cambira, blindside, taking back sunday, and **** any kind of talented rock artist.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:24 AM

I removed the ones I don't care for:

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

Across Five Aprils , The Bled , Chiodos , ZAO.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:27 AM

Again, I have removed the ones I don't care for (or have never heard):

ORIGINAL: burnmyeyes

August Burns Red, Bleeding Through, Bury Your Dead, Darkest Hour, Deftones, It Dies Today, Norma Jean, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Red Chord
You listen to some pretty good stuff, dude. Good to hear there is another guy on this forum who has good taste.

Quick Reply: my new favorite driving song