Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

my new favorite driving song

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 01:29 AM
Default RE: my new favorite driving song

And again, removed the terribles:

ORIGINAL: DeathCabForCutie

As I Lay Dying, From Autumn To Ashes, Metallica (old stuff), Darkest Hour
All I can say is, please don't say **** about music if Coheed shows up in your favorite list. Wow. That is one band that drives me nuts! BIG HAIR, GAY VOICE, DIE IN FIRE.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Joshewuhh

Norma Jeans cd "Redeemer" is amazing!
I have been supporting Norma Jean since they were Luti-Kriss but ever since Josh left, I find it hard to refer to them as the same band... BUT! I will honestly admit even though I first I would have never said it, I still am a big fan of Norma Jean and of course a fan of The Chariot (josh's band).

O God the Aftermath = great album, Redeemer = also great.

Good taste.

Old 01-18-2007, 01:35 AM

Ok, this is most I have ever posted in one thread... you can tell where my interests lie. WOOPS

Old 01-18-2007, 02:06 AM

ORIGINAL: echostats

Ok, this is most I have ever posted in one thread... you can tell where my interests lie. WOOPS
Hey, I like ya already
Metal is fun to drive to, and race to

Old 01-18-2007, 02:10 AM

A friend of mine that owns a local music venue just booked Scars Of Tomorrow and Across Five Aprils on Feb. 25th

Old 01-18-2007, 02:37 AM

That's sweet. Both pretty good bands... I actually haven't listened to Scars of Tomorrow since their EP... I should check them out.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:07 AM

ORIGINAL: echostats

And again, removed the terribles:

As I Lay Dying, From Autumn To Ashes, Metallica (old stuff), Darkest Hour
All I can say is, please don't say **** about music if Coheed shows up in your favorite list. Wow. That is one band that drives me nuts! BIG HAIR, GAY VOICE, DIE IN FIRE.
i love coheed and cambria...they are somewhat an experimental rock band...its all about peoples opinions remember? your "good tastes" do not mean ****.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:09 AM

Oh and my dad has been a professional DJ for 30 years...with 3 guys worken for him im intitled to say **** about music....i also play the guitar and piano.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:55 AM

The funny thing about opinions is... the one who has them is always right. There is nothing you could say or anything anyone could say that could ever convince me that coheed shouldn't burn in hell. But I respect you for liking them, it takes guts to like someone who has their ***** chopped off just to sing so high.

It's called sarcasm dude. I don't care what you like, ha. But just like you, I will have my opinions. No need for tears!

Old 01-18-2007, 12:05 PM

sheww i dunno what the hell you all see in them sorry...bleeding through is damn near terrible...i bought "this is love this is murderous" a couple of weeks ago...yea on wings of lead is a good song ...but the rest is ****ing horrible

AFI was good....back when they were actually hardcore....their music is way too soft and "sing-song" now...

As I Lay Dying, Pantera, Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Shadows Fall, From Autumn To Ashes, Coheed and Cambria, Alkaline Trio, Megadeth, Metallica (old stuff), Ozzy, Killswitch Engage, Darkest Hour, Godsmack

thats more my taste...

When I bought "This is love..." three years ago, I bought it because the cd cover It looked intresting and I always have an open mind about music. I liked the two songs but I thought the rest was filler. But after a few more listens, certain parts of songs just got stuck in my head, and before I knew it I was listening to the cd every day. Then THE TRUTH came out, and I didnt like that album much at first, but the same thing happened, it just grew on me, and it is a much stronger album,esspecially with songs like"Kill To Believe" and "Love in Slow Motion"

But Bleeding Through isnt for everybody, butif you went to a live show, you would leave a fan of Bleeding Through....

....then again if you like coheed and cambria and godsmack, you're probably not going to like Bleeding Through

Quick Reply: my new favorite driving song