Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

My NEW toy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 01:15 PM
Default RE: My NEW toy!!!

well yea but for beginners its the ****

Old 03-14-2007, 05:14 PM

i thought it was -ok- when i first got it. my best electronic gun by far was my dark shocker w/ lucky barrel anno'd to match, sex shark grips, and tato board. that thing would freaking RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP if i were to ever play speedball on a reg basis that would definately have been my gun. but i shout a DM4 when they first came out and i would effing rollll on that stock trigger!!!!

Old 03-14-2007, 05:30 PM

i love the look of dark shockers

Old 03-14-2007, 05:42 PM

yep yep

Old 03-14-2007, 06:15 PM

Hahaha i actually dont run away from the pain, im a masochist as long as it is about fun (not to a jackass extend, but i could take a few shots XD) The only problem is that the only contact ive had with paintball is 3 small games in a warehouse (which is now a paintball ... park?.. site? haha) and what you see on espn, Dogs vs dynsaty I guess ill just stick to read what you guys say, wikipedia it, and learn

Old 03-15-2007, 03:44 PM

what are you trying to learn? we call paintball locations "fields". i really only balled for about 6 months but was at my field sat and sun from 9-5 playing every weekend... i got sick nasty, i was definatly top 5 at the field compared to some ppl that had been playing for 10+ years. me + my pump + about a month training to get back into the swing of things = untouchable. i haven't played in prolly 6-8 months but Thanksgiving of 05 when i was in my prime, i went back home (kansas) for family and all that jazz. i went to the local field and everybody was making fun of me b/c of my gun saying "why did you go from fast to pump? you're an idiot, you're never going to hit anybody b/c everybody's gun is sooo much faster" i got hit 2 times all day from 9am-8pm i was like a freakin God!!! me and one other guy (w/ an Angel Fly4) went against a team of 20, he go knocked out after about 10 of their guys were gone i finished them all off. it was what i call a "confidence booster" day lol

Old 03-15-2007, 08:38 PM

i just shoot b*tches in the face :-P i played last weekend shot this kid about 30 times in the back cause he didnt see me :-P got thrown out for the day for 'over agressive playing' oh well

Old 03-16-2007, 02:11 AM

Not exactly trying to learn, im just trying to gain some lil practice, as well to understand whats a good equip for a moocher n00b, the best i did is take 2 guys out, slide behind obstacles, but i always got marked on the back hahaha, i just suck at meele i guess

Old 03-16-2007, 11:23 AM

it's just trial and error... as you play more and more you'll learn to see the angles better. you'll learn how to run from one bunker to another by covering yourself to where nobody can pop out while you are running. are you running w/ your ego? or that POS you showed? with a faster gun it's a lot easier to cover yourself but b/c of my experience i can do it w/ my pump. it's just practice... took me about 3 months of playin 2 days a week for 8 hrs a day to get decent but after i started getting good... nobody could touch me. i'm a lil guy so i'm a lot harder to hit.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:26 AM

ORIGINAL: tidus10
i just shoot b*tches in the face :-P i played last weekend shot this kid about 30 times in the back cause he didnt see me :-P got thrown out for the day for 'over agressive playing' oh well
dude that's just messed up! i'm a firm believer in the rules. the most i ever shoot somebody is twice, if i hit you twice w/ a pump... you are ****in up, not me. but there was one time i shot a guy 8 times... i kept callin for a ref to paint check him but he never called out my last 4 shots were on his mask... basically i covered his lenses then he called himself out. if somebody **** me more than 5 times i'd prolly drop my gun and go beat the **** out of them!! i had a guy shoot me 5 times one day, i took my barrel off went over to him, pulled his mask off pushed him down and basically made him **** himself. he never overshot after that lol i may be a small guy height wise but i'm also very bulky lol ppl don't normally eff w/ me.

Quick Reply: My NEW toy!!!